The BaD DrunK

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Praetorian, Nov 8, 2018.

1. What is the worst thing you've done when drunk?

Be honest.
    Everyone can come up with a fantasy crazy story to seem outrageous or unfortunate. That's not the point here.
    If you've never fkd up like this, this is not about you then.

What have you done that you deeply regretted for more than a month afterwards, possibly forever?

To get it going:

I once reunited with some friends I hadn't seen for almost a decade. We weren't BFF's or anything like that, but we knew each other. My life didn't depend on them, but I still would have liked to keep it civil between us.

I had a great evening otherwise, but one (actually duchy) person provoked me after an entire bottle of rum that was drunk in a nice atmosphere. After that, I met this guy and I acted very physically aggressive towards him.

In my defense, the guy is a legitimate douche, but instead of cleverly telling him off on whatever the subject matter was, I instead acted meathead-aggressive towards him, in open public.
    I was 10-15 years younger.
    It perfectly worked in intimidating him, and I am still not sorry for that part, but it also made me look bad in the eyes of the few people that were there. People I had hoped to keep it nice with.

In the morning, I woke up to a monster headache, a pile of puke I left in a good friend's fancy apartment, and much explaining to do.
    This was over a decade ago, and I still think about it from time to time.

So, what's your worst?

[​IMG]

2. Pretty much any time I had to ask what happened last night was pretty regrettable. It's never good finding out what you said and did secondhand. I try not to take it to 11 anymore.

• Like Like x 1
  3. My biggest regret is drinking and driving and thinking its ok, I got pulled over and lost my license for a year and paid a few thousand in fines, totally ok with it though, there was many times where I was blacking out behind the wheel, swerving into ditches. I was blessed not to have killed an innocent civilian. I needed a wake up call and boy did I get it, I haven't dranken booze and driven since that day.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I'm a saint when I drink.

True story.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. I'm a saint too, I haven't done anything that bad while drunk. Drugs are a different matter. I've done stuff I won't even tell you guys it was so bad. All I'll say is someone died because I fucked up while fucked up and I have confessed my actions to another person. I no longer think about it every day, probably it's about once a week now, 30 years later.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. First time at an all inclusive resort, got way too fucked up and blacked out about 3 hours before my brother somehow got me back to our room and I passed out. Woke up in the middle of the night, had pissed the bed and apparently walked over to the wall and just started pissing on the wall/in an outlet thinking it was the toilet, which shorted out our air conditioning in a tropical climate. I also apparently pissed all over my brothers suit case. Ever since that night I don't drink liquor except for very rare occasions and if I do I stop at 4 drinks because liquor I go from fine to blacked out with a sip

• Like Like x 1
  7. That is both unfortunate and funny. :smoke:

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I randomly came across this video before making the post.

Very cringy situation.
    The guy was done, and he knew it. He knew all the consequences, legal and personal, that are coming his way. :(

If drunk driving didn't carry severe results, like death, I'd almost feel sorry for him.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I was at my broski's party. I was stupid drunk and needed to piss. Being friends with the people who are throwing the party meant I had back stage access to off limits parts of the house like the upstairs master bathroom when I had to piss.

Who happens to be there, passed the fuck out in the bathtub after getting sick on herself? My friends super cunt girl friend. No one liked this chick and the situation was just horrible all around.

So she is passed out, snoring lightly, little bit of puke on her shirt. So in a moment of weakness I pissed on her. Just a quick shot across her shirt. Then, when she didn't stir I just hosed her down. Hair stuck to the side of her head, soaked to the bone and even washed some of the puke off of her shirt. That's pretty much the worst, cringiest drunk misadventure I've gotten in lol.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. I'm a fucking savage I know...

12. What came of it the next day? Does anyone know it was you? How did she react when she woke up hungover and drenched in piss?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Well, she didn't reek of piss because I drank about 10 gallons of beer. They though she turned the shower on to try to clean off the puke. I told my friend about it twenty something years later and he said "fuck that bitch, she was a cunt of a drunk and an asshole".

• Like Like x 1
  14. The worse thing I ever did drunk was...

I met this chick in a club. I was drunk but she was trashed. I drove her to her place (I know, also a no-no) and as I was banging her, she passed out.

So what does a drunken horny guy do? Exactly! Bust a nut and beat feat.

(I at least layed her on her side so she wouldn't choke if she vomited)

What a scumbag!

Sent from my HUAWEI MT7-L09 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. I can't feel sorry for that asshole. He was obviously one of those cops who let other cops get away with speeding and drunk driving because he couldn't believe the cop wouldn't let him go. From the beginning when he showed his deputy badge he was expecting special treatment. He's an example of why I have no respect for fucking cops in general.

16. I kinda don't get the "seasoned wolf" vibe from him, even if it was just the booze softening him up.

He hinted at being let go, not as a seasoned mastermind cheater, but more like a hapless idiot going, "Aren't we supposed to be bros...or something?!"

Considering how many drunks try to bargain out a way with the police, it does not surprise me that he would do the same.
    In his bargaining attempt, he was a cop, so he played the "I'm a cop" card to try to help him out of a tough situation.

I don't think the guy is an angel, but not a scheming mastermind either.
    He strikes me as an oddly goofy, and very out of shape police officer.
    I don't know if his rank has put him in a desk job, but the guy is seriously overweight and would not chase down any man I know.

Maybe I'm just soft on men who look like private Pyle

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  17. I woke up after a bender one morning with most of the front of my car missing and no idea where I'd been for most of the previous night. Never found out what i hit.

I black out when pissed and it never ends well, this has led to a divorce and numerous relationships ending very badly.

18. Now those are real blackouts. I've only had a few but they were scary.

19. I agree the cop may have been fun to hang out with, he seemed like a decent guy. I have a problem with cops who give each other special treatment so when I see this guy getting out his license and making a point of the cop seeing his badge I think he's hoping for special treatment. It's a pet peeve of mine, that's all.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. I fucked a fat chick...or at least I tried. And then my sister in law. Not at the same time though.

• Like Like x 1