The Bachelor baked

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by eicky, Feb 12, 2013.

1. Me and my roommate always get real baked and watch the bachelor and we are non gay guys. It's great, the girls are so funny baked . They are like a different species. Plus it's fun imagining fucking them

2. ha secretly i like this show ,i watch it when i visit my sister but i act like idont likeit. shhhhhh. nobody tell my secret :)

3. Yeaaaa I'm watching it right now lol. That one bitch got married at 17! Dammnnnnn

4. the fact that u have to mention you are non gay guys makes me think you're gay, haha

can't stand those kind of shows, but whatever keeps you entertained I guess

5. "Definitely the type of girl that I could spend the rest of my life with "
    Funniest line

6. Tiara is a cunt

7. That's my face! I cant do anything about it!

8. Cya bitch

9. Shits so funny

10. i'm a girl and i don't watch the bachelor. am i really missing out?

11. not really

12. Lol "non gay" I found that funny for some reason

13. Oh hell no, this show brings my piss to a boil.

Every time one of these dumb skanks cry and cry about not finding love in a complete stranger they've met on a reality tv show, an angel get's it's wings.

14. Is there a difference between non-gay and straight?

And yea, I wouldn't doubt that the bachelor smoked.

15. Haha gotta love those greasy sluts

16. im a habitiual channel surfer and it seems like every other channel is some middle age, plastic surgery ass broads yellin at each other.

this is why i only watch WWE, South Park, and the Walking dead (5 more days!). I also plan on watching that new show "Vikings" coming out in march on history channel. looks like a badass show.

17. haha i totally agree but in a sense isnt wwe just 'like you said' middle aged, plastic surgery ass broads yellin at eachother?

18. Whenever I try to watch hockey on a monday my sister makes me put it on during commercials / intermission. The only reason I can put up with it is because the girls are hot & tierra was so evil it was hot. She played that guy like a fool, too bad she over did it.

19. Heard out of all those shows non of the people stay together. Where is the "true love?"

20. So glad i can admit this to people now. Me and my friend when travelling used to get blazed and watch the batchelor the one where he chooses the girl then chooses another one from the same series. We used to end up laughing our heads off or silnt, well into it for like 2 hours. Classic.