The average yield of a closet grow?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Koh, Jul 29, 2009.

1. Ive been saving some dank seeds i find (very rare to come across), and if i recall i have some pretty good strains in these seeds....

So if i were to plant one of these seeds into a pot with no guidance other than what on this website, would i be able to do it?

If so whats the average yield of first time grow?

2. #2 blimpz, Jul 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2009
    the information is all here but it all depends on how you grow and what materials your using
    what kind of soil are you using? lights, ph balance water, nutes, size of the pot, etc.
    let me know :)

3. #3 CL4P-TP, Jul 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2009

Yes:D

a little more reading and You would know how impossible this is to answer.:p

but I can promise you if you make a good plan UPFRONT, and follow it thru, all with info from this site wether it is reading .. or asking for help when you get stuck .. you will be have some kind shit of your own ..and soon ( may not be your first, or second grow) you will no longer be looking for somebody to supply your stash, nor be at the whim of others on what you smoke.( strain types, organic vs chem nutrients, all choices you will get to make for yourself from now on if you go for it)

yes it is work .. is it worth it ? for me yes.

peace and good luck

4. Doing your homework and having a well-thought out plan BEFOREHAND is probably the best advise for a beginner, I'd say. People have said it before many times, but it's true there are a lot of people that plant the seed, then come here and say "now what?" Now put the knowledge you should have acquired to good use.

5. Just read up and youll answer all your ?'s . As for yield... id say a rough estimate is 100g's