Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Average regs

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Grandfather, Jun 3, 2013.

1. the people who grow it? if its not hydroponically grown, its not dro. if its not a kush strain, its not kush... wtf?

i thought i twas obvious lol
    </blockquote>Ok I don't call dank kush or dro. My environment does. Omg lol I didn't realize you guys misread it. I gotta stop smoking..

DowntownClownFrown DowntownClownFrown

na man, nobody misread haha

3. well moral of the story is....
    anything not dank is reggie anything not dank or reggie is low grade dirty stankin shake

We use thai (that shit) instead of tobacco in a joint to fatten it out, get oz of it for £20.

5. GC is starting to becoming nothing but a bunch of spoiled kids dissing everyone else's weed.  Mine's better than yours....NawNawNawNaNawNaw...mines better than yours!  Get a life children.  Either post something constructive or go away.

6. I can get reg for 25/a quarter now.. and when this reggie is grounded up it looks like dank ass weed. It's just super compressed. My reg is very green and light colored, and sativa. It has hardly any seeds... hermie plant.

7. i dont think i've ever smoked any brick weed i always get mids. i did get some weed once that tasted like your sick, like i dont know how to explain it, it almost tasted like phlegm and it was really harsh. that is suprisingly more rare than dank comin round my way tho.

8. This is sad the people that commented on this need to do some research...

just because the strain is kush does not mean it is automatically going to be dank or bomb, it needs to be grown, harvested, and cured correctly.

9. Blame rappers my friend. It's a trend. People ask if I'm smoking kush all the time. I mean I actually am and it is good but it's a standard now. Just like people calling high grade "dro"

10. Shake, brick, shwag < reg< mids< dank,loud

Saying it's kush doesn't mean a whole lot. Saying it's hydroponically grown doesn't mean one bit about how potent it is. Saying what strain it is doesn't tell you how potent it is.You could get triple AAA steaks and still burn them.

It's all about how well the plant was grown.

11. Some strains have different potent highs brotha something can be grade a while something can have you cough a lot and not get you as high as something even though can could be grown by the greatest farmer.
    Saying is how you grow it is just retarded

12. You really need to stop acting like you know what you're talking about. It's more obvious by the minute that you don't. There's enough shitty advice from people on this site without you contributing to it. 

13. You really need to stop acting like you know what you're talking about. It's more obvious by the minute that you don't. There's enough shitty advice from people on this site without you contributing to it.
    </blockquote>So I'm wrong?

14. Yes. Bagseed grown by the best grower in the world will be better than the best genetics grown poorly by tenfold. Genetics play a part but only to some degree. The quality in the end is largely going to be decided by the ability of the grower and the conditions it was in throughout it's life.

15. #37 squidrick420, Jun 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2013
    If you take the most potent strain you can find, and grow it poorly it will not be nearly as potent as it would be if the grower put an effort into producing a quality product.

I am saying that I could take somthing like northern lights, trainwreck, og kush, or any name strain and use bad growing techniques that would make it come out as nothing better then some middies or regs. Growing technique has A LOT to do with the bud potency dude...