The Attitude!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Destroyer563, May 28, 2012.

1. Well, I was wondering how long it would take a money order to reach them. It has been a week now since I put it in a USPS box, and I was wondering how long it would take. Plus it is memorial day weekend, so it may be flooded right now. Thanks for your help guys!:wave:

2. Seems to me that it would depend on multiple factors and relies more on the mail service you use and where you send it from then on Attitude.

With that being said.... I am currently in South america waiting on some seeds from them and my seeds have been in customs for over a week now....... attitude says to give their deliveries up to 21 days ....... ofcourse when dealing with mail service and international deliveries you are probably only gonna get minimal information even when the package is tracked.

3. dudes right, takes about 21 days for international and with mailing a money order tac on 1 to 2 weeks on top of that.

As far as the royal mail tracking I have found that sometimes it is spot on and most other times it is way off. Have recieved seeds that were "in customs" status and respectively have had them "delivered" status and got them days later.

4. Thier orders get to me in about 7 to 14 days. I would think a money order would take about the same to reach them in the UK.

5. I've ordered from attitude once before. It was during their 4/20 special.. Got to me on time! I would be concerned if my seeds got held up in customs for over a week. Took mine 2 days. But this was US customs.

6. Mixted - This gives me a little relief because my seeds have been in customs for almost 2 weeks now..... so it is highly possible that they will arrive any day and the system has not updated. I surely hope this is the case. I only ordered 5 seeds and i got a wallet with it so I am doubting they foudn the seeds I jsut think that perhaps ROyal Mail may be screwing me aroudn a little. I hope the latter is true.