The Attitude Seed Bank Reviews

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Woodsmantoker, May 7, 2009.

1. Good 'ol Rachel.

I need to make a t-shirt,...."Drop The Attitude"

2. I recommend to keep looking for a different seed bank with better customer service, if you looking for DNA genetics gear order right from their homepage. If Attitude thinks there poor customer service won't effect their sales they are sadly mistaken. The monthly newsletters they have are a scam.

3. how long before i can start tracking my beans?

4. usually once you get the "dispatched" e-mail.

5. I've ordered twice from Attitude, and both orders arrived to the west coast in about 1.5 weeks. Both orders were packaged well and the seeds were intact. I purchased the t-shirt to get the guaranteed shipping.

I sprouted ten seeds, and all ten had cracked within 12 hours. They were transplanted that day, and a couple days later, they are sprouting and poking out of the soil.

6. i ordered on the 22nd and ive received the dispatched email but its still not showing up on the tracking page. its my first purchase so im kinda on edge, after reading some of the unfortunate orders from attitude.

7. youre good dude just takes a day or two for royal mail to get it posted no problems! Good luck buddy you made a wise decision on going with the Tude!

8. Took less than 2 weeks to get all the way to alaska, undamaged and untampered with. I was quite surprised to see it in my po box so quickly. Gonna order some auto-flowering lowryders so I can start growing right away.

9. haha im just suffering from slight paranoia. im super excited:hello:

10. Beans landed in NY the 16th..... Still no delivery

11. mine landed in ny on the 11th still waiting also :(

12. Patience... if you can't wait for your seeds, how are you going to wait for your flowers to ripen?

13. good point!
    :D

14. Happy to report this first time customer ordered on March 18, dispatched on the 19th, and arrived on the East coast USA today. All souveneirs were received in good condition.
    Yee haw!

15. Happy days! 12 days total.... not too shabby..

16. I wanna know whats up with my boy FL! I cant stop thinkin about ya gettin your beans.... Any word?

17. #117 fl916727, Mar 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2010
    nothing yet !!!! sent a e mail the other day ...

here the e mail

Hi There

That's ok, it is taking up to 2 - 3 weeks from NY to deliver at the moment so I am sure that this will be with you soon.

Let us know if any problems.

Many Thanks

Rachel

The Attitude

--------------------------------------------------
    Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2010 10:55 PM
    To: <theattitude@hotmail.co.uk>
    Subject: Online Form: order

>
    >
    > hello
    > this was my 3rd order i have placed . the first 2 came very fast . it has been 19 day since i have placed my order . i have called usps they said i must contact the sender .
    > Order No:
    > Tracking ID:

here what usps site still says

\t Label/Receipt Number: LY55
    Class: First-Class Mail International
    Service(s): International Letter

Your item arrived in the United States in ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) at 10:03 PM on March 11, 2010. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

\t
    \t\t\t\t\t
    \t\t\tTrack and Confirm \t
    \t\t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t Enter Label/Receipt Number. \t
    \t\t\t
    Enter Label / Receipt Number.
    \t
    \t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t
    \tDetailed Results:
    \t
    Bullet \tInbound International Arrival, March 11, 2010, 10:03 pm, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)
    Bullet \tOrigin Post is Preparing Shipment

18. as of today still waiting . they hit ny on the 11th ... sad very sad .

19. :smoking:WORD Whats up FL>?!

20. whats up red !!! i am still waiting for my coffee mug !!! hit ny on the 11th :(
    e mailed them they said had to wait 21 business days !!!!!!!