The Attitude Seed Bank Reviews

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Woodsmantoker, May 7, 2009.

1. So to update on the BC Bud Depot Hash Plant Feminised seeds.....

10 out of 13 seeds germinated (not sure if that is good or bad or average, but it was my first time and I don't think I gave them the correct amount of light early on nor did I use and nutrients until they had been a seedling for about 4 days. Not on purpose just not realising I could until I went to the local hydro shop.

I have 8 of the seedlings with me and I gave a friend a couple to play with. All 8 were growing well in the box until I had a water issue whilst I was at work and came home last night to 3 of them shrivelling up and a couple of others with the leaves curling a little.

But I emptied all the water out, cleaned everything, played around with the drip system and all problems seem to be reseolved and they look great again this morning.

So I am happy so far but I am looking to get some more from another bank. I might try one of the companies rated in Weed World (don't have it on me) but they seem to have a feminised seed that grows only 2 feet (which is perfect for me) and flowers in only 5 weeks. Or else I will give Attitude a go as most seem happy with it.

2. Ok. I just placed an order this morning. We'll track it together to see when it arrives and if it is in a timely matter. I'll keep you posted.:cool:

3. Attitude came through for me.
    They delivered as promised in less than 9 days.
    Thank you to everyone at GC that recommended them to me. :wave:

4. Ok I have to set the record straight. Talked to Kevin at attitude and short story is the seeds arrived yesterday. I will keep ordering from them as they did make it right no matter who's fault it was I did get my seeds! That is good enough in my book and I don't keep track of wrongs.

5. attitude worked out great for me. got me 10 beans plus 2 free fems. roadrunner and bluehash.

6. Second time ordering from The Attitude. First time I got all my seeds within 7 days, with some free seeds. This time I got my seeds in 5 days. Ordered on the 8th, got them just now. 10 femmed Super Lemon Haze, 1 Dinafem Blue Hash, 1 Dinafem White Widow, and 1 dinafem Roadrunner. I'll be starting a grow journal soon enough, once I get all my lights and such. Hoping all 10 Lemon Haze pop. If not, I'll be adding a few of The Church/White Widow/Blue Hash to the grow.

All in all, I love the attitude!:smoke:

7. A little review on my first time ordering from The Attitude.

Order was placed Monday July 6th
    1 Feminized easy rider seed
    1 pack of green house seeds sativa/indica mix a (church, Arjans strawberry haze, lemon skunk, great white shark and hawaiian snow)
    and a shirt.

It arrived about 20 minutes ago Monday july 13th.

Got my freebies 1-dinfem roadrunner and 1 Dinafem Blue hash.

And a really strange t-shirt :hello:

2 thumbs up

will do business with again!!

8. I just wanted to add my 2 cents about the Attitude. I ordered my babies on a Wednesday in April of this year (2009), and I got them the following Wed. Packing was good. Babies looked good. 50 total, three different strains. Had only 27 to germ. One whole 10 pack of KC Brains TNR was a complete wash! 22 total. Left with only 2 plants, due to my ignorence of how much deer like this plant. That part.... totally my fault.
    Ordered this time from Marijuana-Seeds.nl. The arrival time was exactly the same. Packing was better... MUCH BETTER!! Babies look very healthy. Have not started any yet, so I can not comment on their germ rate. Just thought I would put out the good word for them as an alternative. I am on the east coast of the US. Hope this helps.

9. i got mine in a cool mug but they forgot to send me my 5 ak47 seeds :(

10. I got my seeds one week to the day after ordering, and I got a cool mug!:hello:

11. Order 10 Nirvana NL's, used guaranteed shipping and received them plus the bonus seed in less than a week in the Midwest. This was my first purchase from them so not much of a source but so far no problems. Have not had to deal with any customer service issues though...

12. i read the whole thing man lol....

Yeah good ole attitude sent me some crushed seeds too on the 8th of july.
    (i ordered 1 chocolope and got the fee dinafem road runner)
    the road runner was fucked.
    the delivery was fast lthough but i rang up as soon as i saw the bad seed...
    i was told to send some pictures then when i had no reply i rang up a few hours later and Jay (one of the managers) told me to send it all back, i waited untill last monday to ring again and they got dispatched on wednesday because ide missed jays phonecall on tuesday.

they got here today in perfect condition.
    a chocolope and an upgrade of my roadrunner to a blue widow seed, both feminized.
    anyone familiar with these strains? got any advice on them?

it would have been better to not have crushed seeds at all but igot the matter sorted in a week. i think the attitude just takes persistance if there is a problem but then again this was my first buy from them.....

13. My order from The Attitude arrived today. I ordered on the 8th and got them today. They have proven to be very reliable to me.

14. Well that sux! Sorry man :(

15. ok, my attitude towards the attitude is starting to change.

I got 7 feminised autoflowering afghan kush ryders amongst others, and some free G13 seeds. I planted the afghan kush and one G13 quicksilver, which was also a feminised autoflowering seed.

The afghans germed on the 1st of June, so have been growing for about 7 weeks now - and no signs of flowers or even pre-flowers. Most autoflowers i've grown flower between weeks 4-6.

The G13 Quicksilver turned out to be male. Gutted, as it was looking really good too.

Not impressed.

16. I just got my Order of 3 Wonder woman Fem, 5 Pack of Durban Poison Fem, and two freebies, Roadrunner auto flower, and Moby dick. Took 8 days to get from the UK to SoCal, they did however reach us soil on the 30th after being shipped the 29th :) Had mine shipped with sweets (old school stealth) i was pleased with the packaging, their prices were great too, espcialy on the strains i chose seeing as they are a little less common.

I plan on using them again.

17. #97 GreenShadows, Nov 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2009
    Ordered from them last year with 30ish seeds and I choose the t-shirt shipping option ;);) (It's guaranteed by them).

Everything arrived 7 days later. All seeds were fine. And grew fine.

I'll will defiantly use them again.

18. Attitude riped me off heres the proof
    > From: theattitude@hotmail.co.uk
    > To: greenman116@hotmail.com
    > Subject: Re: Online Form: my order 155821-100305
    > Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 10:33:58 +0000
    >
    > Hi there
    >
    > I have checked your order, I am sorry but by the time the payment arrived
    > this order had expired.
    >
    > Many Thanks
    >
    > Rachel
    >
    > The Attitude
    >
    > --------------------------------------------------
    > From: <greenman116@hotmail.com>
    > Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 10:39 PM
    > To: <theattitude@hotmail.co.uk>
    > Subject: Online Form: my order 155821-100305
    >
    > > 24.108.72.180
    > >
    > > Hi I just received my order for Riley Muth, order # 155821-100305 . The
    > > TGA subcool seeds, both 3-D and Jack the Ripper were missing. Please let
    > > me know what is going on. Those seeds were the reason i placed the order.
    > > Thank You.

How does a order expire after they have received my cash, that called a rip off, it was about 10 days. Never trust the attitude scum bags. I will be posting this email on every review forum of the Attitude that I can find to save other people from the same hassle. There not even gonna replace the TGA seeds. LOL nice company people

19. I got my world of seeds afgan kushrider's from world wide seeds and they showed pistols day 13 and they are now in week 4 and look great. also bought the pakistan ryders from them harvested week 7 with 2 plants got 61 grams dry. I bought 3 more afgan kush ryders from attitude. if these turn out to be fakes I will fly to wherever the fuck attitude is and take a shit on their heads:D

20. This is the common theme I see with Attitudes ATTITUDE. Personally many many people order and everything goes SMOOTH. I have been in sales my whole life, the difference between good companies and GREAT companies is what you do when ISSUES arise. It seems that the common theme is if your beans r crushed u might be out of luck, if your beans don't make it to you "better hope you click I want to sign for them" regardless whether you used gaurantee or not. Think that sucks and should be very clear on site as most orders come with insurance $$. If not going to insure shouldn't take the funds for it. Anyhow I am overall very happy with them, even stated my success in a thread yesterday. I am not liking how issues more then likely will be dealt with!!

I sent back crushed seeds all by themselves and we will see if anything ever happens with that. Not thinking I will have much luck, time will tell. Who knows if they even make it to them? Either way all in all they are probably still one of the best seed banks for getting pretty much any flavor you want. Just keep in mind if there are issues it will be a loss on your end.