Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Apprentice Tokers Guide to Sneaky Smoking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Oaklandas248, Jul 20, 2009.

1. #1 Oaklandas248, Jul 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2009
    Ways to avoid being caught!
    First off i would like to say i have been stealthily smoke for a few years now and have not been caught thanks to a few Products and tips that I'm about to pass on to you all right now.
    I know most of this is common sense, but for the few smokers that have just started out this will help

There are many smaller and easy to hide pipes you can buy at head shops for around $10.00 and they hold just enough to get a nice little rip out of it. they look like this and are very easy to conceal[​IMG][​IMG]

Start out with the perfect peice for sneaky smoking, the Vaporgenie. its small, compact, and vaporizes the herb which produces significantly less smell. just google it :)

These Products will save you from getting caught by those suspicious elders you have:smoke:[​IMG]
    From Left to Right
    Febreeze to go!- Fits in the pocket and actually ELIMINATES the smell, not cover it! its a must for $2.99

24 pack o papers- Very very concealable, little easier then a bat(one-hitter) fits right into the wallet. As seen down there, these are anywhere from $1.00 to $5.00, thats just preference.

Visine- SUPER easy to hide in your pocket. a drop afer you toke and your eyes are good to go. $2.99 Its a mandatory if you have red eyes and are trying to conceal

Gum- For your breath, pretty self explanatory, real cheap, real nice.

And after smokin a joint your hands will shhhtank really bad so pick up one of these
    [​IMG]

This next picture is all about the emergency papers and the lighter, Pick up a small lighter and just a pack of 24 leaves of paper, These will soon become your emergency papers and lighter, Nobody likes have bud with no way to smoke it:eek:. No parent of guardian i know will check your wallet if its on you all the time. ;).
    [​IMG]

In this picture It just shows how easy it is to conceal your papers and your lighter in your wallet.

These little tubes of m&ms are the best for carrying around your bud. Its air tight(maybe, but its definitely smell tight), unsuspecting, and easy to tote around with.
    [​IMG]

I know its a little un-manly to carry around a pencil case. but if you pick a case up all of these things INCLUDING a peice of small nature if you do not roll joints into it
    [​IMG]

For the smokers who smoke inside a fan is a must. But what if your traveling to a friends house and NEED a smoke. just go to the bathroom and pull this out. This is for when your burnin a joint or you just took a HUGE bowl hit and its still cherry. just open the window and blow the smoke right out. just keep the bowl right under the fan pointing out the window at all times and it wont smell
    [​IMG]

If your in your own room insence of course is common sense but the flavor is defintiely a problem. This is up to you. Me i go with the Marijuana smell just so i can play it off like it was the insence smelling up my room ;)
    [​IMG]

If you have the materials and the time i would also recomend making a sploof.
    [​IMG]
    Shove a few of these into a paper towel or toilet paper roll. tape around the edges so the dryer sheets dont come out and blow your smoke into it and it filters the smoke and it comes out cleaner and has significantly less smell

2. A small bottle of hand sanitizer works wonders too.

3. also im not exactly sure that the mnms are air tight, i may be wrong but its seems kinda far fetched that it would be

4. perhaps not air tight. but smell tight none the less

5. Decent guide but pretty much all common sense. What are options for people who cant roll joints? How bout concealing a piece? These questions should be answered.

6. good idea. haha

7. decent guide.
    if a little more information was givin it would definitely be "sticky-able"

8. feel free to add more guys

9. I think those marijuana smelling insence are good, parents might not want those stinking up the house but if your parents don't care about them its a really good cover.

10. yeah i pretty much hide them but if they come asking me "it smells like pot in your room!" you just show them the insense and your golden

11. ...though wouldnt they wonder why of all scents you chose one that smells like weed?

12. one would think. but its gotten me off the hook before. i just say its the one that smells the best. :smoke:

13. If anyone has any tips or products just post it and ill edit it in. :wave:

14. here's a tip, buy and use a vaporizer. you could vape all day in your room and parents would be none the wiser.

with a vape, there is little smell, and what little smell there is, is completely different from burning cannabis and disperses quickly.

also most parents probably would not recognize a vape as a vape (see Iinhale)
    If you bought a small portable vape such as the Iinhale (picture below) or vapor genie the only other thing you would need would be some eyedrops.

edibles are also very sneaky.

Attached Files:

15. do they sell these bad boys in headshops? I don't think I've ever seen them...

also, how much do they run for?

16. they run about $250 online. I couldn't tell you about headshops though, just depends on the shop.

The vapor genie runs about $60. the top screws on and uses a ceramic filter to keep the lighter flame off the bud. Less conspicuous- looks like a pipe. also you run the risk of burning the bud if not careful.

Attached Files:

17. shit! 250 was not what i was wanting to hear, but i'll still check them out. what's the name of the product in the first pic?

18. Iolite or Iinhale. I think they changed the name, but try either.

really any vape will have less smell. I talked about these two because they are small which makes them easy to hide.

19. You should incorporate a bat as an option. I usually carry around my bat and a small amount of bud with me.

20. cool, thanks!:hello: