Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

the anceant pipe

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sevenleafcowboy, May 7, 2002.

1. I stand alone on a spring morning by the rivers edge where my simnole ancesters once maid their homes I light my 200 year old peace pipe and as I do a golden eagle crys over head I smile and I shed a tear at the same time remembering the stories my grand father told me of how our people were made to walk to flroida how his grand father made the journey . and knowing the pipe I held in my hands had had once been his and was now passed to me and was again home in Texas I go often to that river side to smoke to peace to all peoples and to remember my great great grampa Oceola howm I've come to know through stories , when I smoke I feel him neer and I am glad . I will never forget the old ways I smoke the great hemp to peace as he once did so when you smoke ,do it to peace do it to love and honor your ancesters my blessing to all wno read this,many happy journeys in this life and the next I smoke to you all and say an indians prayer my fathers smile on these people grant them good harvest and many happy hunts fill there tee pees with love and honor bless their families go in a good way ..............sevenleafcowboy

2. You type such beautiful words cowboy! *takes a hit off ur pipe* hehe See ya in my chat soon.Take care