The age old question: The MOST weed-friendly U.S. state in the Union

Discussion in 'General' started by cosmos136, Aug 12, 2012.

1. How is MJ culture in southeastern Oregon?

2. You Americans and your states.

3. New Jersey (where I'm from) is not very tollerant. All the parents in my town smoke weed and everyone is chill with it, but the cops are still hard on our asses.

4. ive only bought four eighths while ive been in the lower 48 s and all the weed smells the same pretty much. Alaska has weed that I dont know how to explain it its just a whole other smell. My brothers friend who goes to Humboldt county university even says the same thing that Alaska has its own smell plus its as dank if not danker then alot of Cali shit.

5. Where in nj are you? If you don't mind saying.

I'm in Hudson county.

I agree though. NJ is not so weed friendly and our governor SUCKS!!!!

6. Where are you at now man?

7. The fact that I can walk out the front of my apartment and not even.. 100yards from my apartment is a Pre ICO dispensary where I can buy the dankest Budder in the valley and some damn fine herb topped with a Kushtown Soda bottled in the city I was raised in makes me say Cali wins

8. By Cali do you mean LA area?

9. Yeah but that's also why I said Pre ICO means mine aint getting shut down

AND to further defend our situation. There only shutting down the store fronts.

10. Maine is pretty lax. Check out norml.org and look at the laws.

Also, yeah cali has great weed, weather and women...but the traffic blows, the liberals blow, the living cost blows, the crowds blow...yeah, I'll pay a bit more for my weed and enjoy some peace and quiet thanks.

11. #31 kush70, Aug 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2012
    NON Med State - Ohio...

less than 100g $150 fine thats it....

cultivation same...

12. Im sure it's not the best state but mn is very lenient when it comes to laws. Very easy to find and it is usually really good.

13. Do you live near Seboeis Plantation, Maine? If so....what's it like?

14. Up until this I was agreeing with you.

The weather sucks fucking ass!

Atleast in So.Cal it does.

100 F + during the summer with high humidity.It's been about 110 + around my parts....fuuuucccck that,can't wait for winter!

I do like the fact that if you're in the middle of Southern California that within 2 - 2 1/2 hours drive,you can go to the beach,mountains,desert or city.

15. In my opinion California in what I've seen. :smoking:

16. Does anyone have anything to say about Southern Arizona particularly southeastern Arizona.

17. Like the poster above said, weed laws are pretty lax in MN. At least for a non-medical state.

18. [quote name='"Berzerker42500"']
    Up until this I was agreeing with you.

The weather sucks fucking ass!

Atleast in So.Cal it does.

100 F + during the summer with high humidity.It's been about 110 + around my parts....fuuuucccck that,can't wait for winter!

I do like the fact that if you're in the middle of Southern California that within 2 - 2 1/2 hours drive,you can go to the beach,mountains,desert or city.[/quote]

Yeah but dude that's only temporary. It can't always be perfect. Sure there might be 110+ weather for a week and 100 for a couple weeks but for the rest of the year and even the rest of the summer the weather is damn good.

I didn't even think of that. The big diversity of regions. You want snow? Take a drive up the mountain. You want sunshine stay in the valley. You want cool sunny weather? Go to the beach.

Sorry kinda got off topic from the whole weed aspect of it but I just hate when people hate on cali just because it seems to be the bandwagon or "cool" thing to do.

There is a reason people put up with the higher cost of living in California.

19. Oregon's climate screams marijuana cultivation, and many embrace it. Cali is due for respect, but nothing compares to the Green love of Oregon.

20. I didn't choose to live in cali, but as a pothead I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. We grow the best weed here and are the most weed friendly, no matter what people say. Dispensaries up the ass (great prices btw) and it's rare to find someone who's not ok with smoking weed (unless you're an antique) or doesn't smoke weed at all. I've been caught my the cops in a couple different cities and every time the worst I get is a slap on the wrist and my weed destroyed. 420 started here, hippies flocked here, and the great and mysterious Snoop Lion calls this place home. Ok, so 2 outta 3 aint bad, but you can't hide the facts. Cali's da best fo yo weed needs.