The age old question: The MOST weed-friendly U.S. state in the Union

Discussion in 'General' started by cosmos136, Aug 12, 2012.

1. #1 cosmos136, Aug 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2012
    By weed-friendly I would not think MM would be a absolute determining factor. Only because I don't think that necessarily makes a state solely MJ friendly.

In terms of culture, people, availability, and accessibility (and even cultivation).
    Which place is the best?
    The West Coast is a given. Any others??

I'm curious.

If you want to specify which part of the state feel free.

2. I'm so interested in reading the answers.

3. Alaska Is definitely huge on weed. Alaskan weed has its very own smell believe it or not.

4. So that would mean the rest of the nation has its own smell to, does it not?

Oregon is pretty fuckin weed relaxed tho for sure.

5. Cali by far, followed by colorado. I dont know about nonmedical states though, none of them seems very marijuana tolerant.

6. Colorado

7. Are there any out-door grows in Alaska? It seams that the ground temps and odd sun schedule would make it difficult.

8. Cali wishes they could be as weed friendly as Colorado.

9. Colorado then oregon

10. [quote name='"twitchydude420"']Cali by far, followed by colorado. I dont know about nonmedical states though, none of them seems very marijuana tolerant.[/quote]

Ohio isn't to bad for a non medical.

11. [quote name='"Demiurge"']Cali wishes they could be as weed friendly as Colorado.[/quote]

Seems like whoever doesn't live in cali hates on cali.

12. #12 cosmos136, Aug 12, 2012
    Dave Chappelle lives on a 65 acre farm in Ohio.
    And I don't think he would live in a place that isn't marijuana tolerant.

Just sayin'.....

*****************************************************************************

Any thoughts on New England??

13. Because Cali sucks and the only good thing about it is cheap good weed

14. #15 Medical Regs, Aug 12, 2012
    Cali has cheap good weed

15. Any non shady dispensary top shelf will run you 350-400. But I never even said anything about prices. Price doesn't dictate acceptance & vise versa.

16. [quote name='"Demiurge"']

Any non shady dispensary top shelf will run you 350-400. But I never even said anything about prices. Price doesn't dictate acceptance & vise versa.[/quote]

Lol where do you find this bs? Weed in dispensaries in cali are almost never over 280.

[quote name='"Purp Skurp"']

Because Cali sucks and the only good thing about it is cheap good weed[/quote]

What makes cali suck? The weed is amazing the price for that weed is amazing. The girls are amazing. The weather is amazing.

17. Fuck yeah! I completely agree I've lived here my whole life and don't plan on leaving anytime soon.

18. My family and I moved when I was 5.. I've been wanting to go back ever since..

19. California, Oregon, and Colorado I suppose. Not necessarily because they are MMJ states, rather, a lot of people from these areas tend to be Marijuana friendly.