the adventures of pete and pete!

Discussion in 'General' started by brian hobo, Apr 8, 2004.

1. Pete and Pete --
    Only episode i can member.. well 2 is the

Inspectore guy HAHA eating those bbq ribs omg that was classic...

And Papercut boy..

2. nickelodian and comedy central used to be sooo much better back in the day.

3. tom and jerry and scooby doo are great shows to catch during the day. saved by the bell is classic, too.

4. Wild n Crazy kids. that show kicked ass. i liked when they had a big race in a mall.I think it was with power wheels or something.
    Classic.

5. I don't know why but i always thought that 'Endless Mike' was the coolest name for a character ever. It's either that or Hermione Pantaloon.

6. If you watch Salute Your Shorts now, you'll realize something that never even occured to me as a kid - the actors are HORRIBLE. You can tell they had to do upwards of 10 takes for some simple line readings, and a lot of them are still done poorly. I NEVER noticed this as a kid (~9), and it was like my favorite show.

7. IT MAKES ME WANNA' FART!!

LOL.. heh, that was a great show. Ah, the good old, classic, Nickelodeon. :)

8. LOL! The fuckin camp leader guy who wore that bucket hat and was a complete tool, and that fat kid named Moose, lol.

And that other show Pete and Pete where one of the kids in the show would flick this kid's earlobe, lmao.

Remember Foghorn Leghorn, the chicken? lol Foghorn Leghorn. "Boy! I say boy! What do you think you're doin', boy?" And hed hit on that old chicken with the geeky son who'd always compeltely serve Foghorn. Hey I finally got to use serve in a sentance in its Nu Skool context.

Also, on Pete and Pete, their 30 year old friend who wore the striped shirt and had those geeky glasses and was some kind of superhero? werd.

9. ^artie, the strongest man in the world. he's fucking cool.

10. oh man what about, Ren and Stimpy? I loved that show!, and KABLAMM!!! that show was fucked up! I'm tellin you! but i loved it. And the 1st season of All That, with Kenan and Kel, ORANGE SODA baby! lolman a trip down memory lane, i wish for just one day they would show all those old cartoons! that would be a trip!

11. the noggin channel still airs pete and pete

12. Nickelodeon is good. You know what else is good those cartoons for kids that are all serious. Its like a kids soap opera. Damng ood. I remember one with elvs in the woods. Those guys were fucking cool.

13. haha, i TiVo ren&stimpy every night... 2 episodes a night. i love powdered toast man.

.//chris

14. I remember that one, at the end I think they gave him a jacket and he was happy and he left.lol wtf?