The ABSOLUTE Worst and Scariest Night of my Life - Why the Hell Did This Happen?!

Discussion in 'General' started by calp, Feb 17, 2009.

1. It sounds like you probably had some phenomenally strong alcohol that isn't meant for human consumption, sometimes it can not hit you for quite a while and then all of a sudden fucks you over, in the past I have downed a pint of mixed spirits at about 40% and I was fine, totally fine, for about half an hour and then it just hits you over the course of about a minute and a half and I passed out / vomited / got naked/ all the other great craic that comes from drinking a pint of spirits. you're probably lucky to be alive, americans can't take a drink.

2. thats fucked up... it was either everclear or something you shouldnt drink

3. thats so fucked up man. You need to question that friend of yours man, cause if he did it on purpose thats pretty lame of a friend. I also thought this quote was funny considering alcohol is a pretty easy drug to overdose on. but i know what u meant.

4. Ya I know alcohol is an easy drug to overdose on.. But 3 shots :)

If it was some new drug that I hadn't experimented with before then sure... I could have easily overdosed due to different circumstances but alcohol?
    Come on!

5. #45 Yung Bizzy, Feb 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2009
    I remember hitting the bong taking a shit before

6. I'd feel VERY dirty doing this haha

7. could it have possibly been absinthe? I don't think absinthe would smell like rubbing alcohol though...

8. Ya.. i have no idea how his parents would have gotten that though.. Isn't it illegal now?

Even the 190 proof everclear is illegal in most states

9. I think some types of absinthe are legal now in the US... I knew people who brewed absinthe back in VA... I never tried it though, more of a weed guy myself :)

10. i had friends that would say they have weed or some shit just to come out. then that person smokes it and gets sick. its a fairly common thing man, ur friend prollyput rubbing alc in a bottle not knowing that it has an added chemical so that you get sick when u drink it..

11. you'd know about it if it was absinthe, it tastes very very strongly of liquorice, even if you were knocking back shots and you were already munted you would know the taste.

12. This doesn't make since either because I'd seen the bottle a few days before when he first snatched it...

We also called HIM to come out.. He didn't call us :confused:

This whole situation is very confusing... But I really don't want to have it happen again haha

13. have you considered the possibility that it was just normal alcohol and you have some kind of liver damage or something? have you drunk heavily since this event? it might be worth going to a doctor you know just to be on the safe side.

14. It has to be rubbing alcohol. No one gets that fucked up from 3 shots, especially if you drink on a fairly regular basis.

To me there are two options:

1. His parents were storing rubbing alcohol in a vodka bottle inside their liquor cabinet.

2. Your friend decided to put rubbing alcohol in a bottle and tell you it was vodka.

The second option seems a lot more likely. Maybe he's such an idiot that he thought you wouldn't get sick from drinking rubbing alcohol, but didn't want to admit it afterwards.

I would have a serious talk and question your friend about it. Don't make any accusations, but just get him to tell you in detail exactly what happened, how he got the vodka, etc. Maybe see if you can go over to his house sometime and take a look at the bottle he got it from.

I don't think it's Everclear or even moonshine or anything like that.

15. Yea maybe you just took a couple shots of normal liquor and smoked a little weed then spazzed the fuck out in the bathroom...cause..that makes sense huh...

Either something is really wrong with you and you need a checkup now. or you ingested something not ment to be ingested. Wasnt the weed cause you smoked with others right? So no chance of lace?

Wasnt your food was it? lack of sleep common things like you skipping breakfast dont lead to this kinda shit.

Fuck opinions just look at the facts

16. I'm definetly going to be taking a look at the "smirnoff" bottle next time I'm at my house..

This isn't the kind of kid though who would give ME rubbing alcohol...

he was actually planning on drinking it and I just so happenned to Bum the first shot off of him since I'd smoked him down...

17. Does your friend have any siblings? maybe if he does one of them already took the alcohol and put in rubbing alcohol not knowing that it could kill someone.

18. i think you mean absinthe? but i dont think 3.5 shots of it would do what it did to him.
    id say it was iso dude.
    ask the kid straight up what it was. that just seems way too bad for 3 and a half shots of anything made for consumption

19. Good question... Only problem is that this kid's sister has never touched alcohol in her LIFE
    There's no way she would think to put rubbing alcohol in it either... She's too smart for that

20. I agree with some other users here, the liquor must've been rubbing alcohol