THE absolute proof of New World Order

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by potsandplans, Jun 7, 2009.

1. This is video taken from 2006, during the weekend of the Bilderberg Conference in Istanbul Turkey. It is part of a 2007 documentary made by Alex Jones entitled Endgame 1.5

First, let me explain the Bilderberg Group real quickly in case people don't already know. The Bilderberg Group is an annual secret meeting of about 130 of the world's most influential politicians, media moguls, industrial tycoons, royalty, etc.. Everytime Bilderberg meets, there is a media blackout. Since the millenium, more and more people became aware of Bilderberg via the internet [grassroots news + videos] and more and more people each year show up to protest their meetings.

Anyway, the Bilderberg Group is considered one of the foremost groups working the New World Order agenda.

Daniel Estulin is someone who has followed the Bilderberg Group since the 1980s and is considered one of the experts. He has written many books on the subject and he also claims to have sources on the inside.

Of course, it is easy to dismiss him as a loony conspiracy theorist, but watch as he ACCURATELY PREDICTS EVERYTHING that has happened economically in the past year or so. His basis behind his prediction? It was leaked to him from his source within Bilderberg, thus proving Bilderberg involvement in the economic collapse, which in turn proves that Bilderberg is one of the groups guiding the world into a New World Order. Remember this video was taken in 2006 and was in a documentary that came out in 2007, meaning that it was at least TWO YEARS AGO that he had made the prediction!

WATCH IT:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpgO9l37ODo]YouTube - Proof that the financial crisis was created by the Bilderbergers[/ame]

2. haha

but your not living up to your name. i think dale would agree that theres going to be a NWO, lol. j/p

3. true, i have to break character sometimes.

shi shi shi shaw!

4. Actually Jim Cramer spent much of his time saying the opposite: that things were going to get better, until it was much too late.

You've obviously not watched the video. It wasn't just predicting that the collapse would occur, but actually how it would, and ways the people would be misled to maximize loss, and it all happened.

Also remember that the video is from 2006 and is of Estulin directly explaining what his sources from within Bilderberg told him.

5. Austrian economists such as Peter Schiff predicted that this would happen. Hell even Paul Krugman predicted it to a certain extent...

Weed really does increase paranoia...

6. Yeah, he was kinda a flip flop apparently.

But no, I dont waste my time with youtube conspiracy movies. Theres no use I tend to spend more time at texasbigfootresearchcenter.com with videos a bit more interesting. You should too, you're probably gonna be assassinated later tonight... Keep it quiet dude!

7. I am wholly unconvinced.

8. It's not about predicting. True Schiff was right, so was Ron Paul. But you guys are just not connecting the dots. Research the Bilderberg Group, and then you will know why it is significant that this guy with no economic credentials could predict not just the collapse but the media's handling of the collapse and the reason why. Seriously just watch the video.

The Bilderberg Group exists for sure and the only argument is over whether it is just a fun club for elites, or whether they actually plan out the future of the world there. And this is proof that yes, they do plan out future world events.

9. So what you are saying is "yes, I am ignorant, and I am going to wallow in it. I don't want to watch this two minute long video, but I'm going to give my opinion on it in a douchey way."

10. Yeah, sorry, snarkiness and douchebaggery are the only fun part about arguing with internet conspiracists anymore.

You can call me ignorant, I consider it being wise enough not to waste time. Keep talking, the jews will be there to kidnap you soon.

11. #14 potsandplans, Jun 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2009
    First of all, it is never wise to pass up a chance for knowledge.

Second of all, I'm sorry for almost making you waste two minutes of your valuable time. What are you doing right now? browsing a pot forum? oh ok.

--edit--
    actually speaking of time, I have to go now, because I have actual shit to do. Here are a few points of research regarding the New World Order just to start you off on your journey:

Council on Foreign Relations
    Trilateral Commission

See how many prominent politicians are in these groups and see how the stated goal of these groups is GLOBALISATION, and they are both founded by and extremely connected to, the ROCKEFELLER family, particularly John D. Jr. and David.

See how David Rockefeller admits in his own autobiography that there is a conspiracy for New World Order [though he doesn't call it that] and justifies it:

"For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure--one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."
    -David Rockefeller, from his auto-biography, Memoirs, chapter 27 pg. 404.

12. Anyone can predict what the media is going to do. They are going to go ape shit bonkers and exploit for all the ratings in the world. That's just what they do. That video is far from convincing and is in no way proof.

13. Alright, last post for me for the night.

I understand that the video alone is not going to prove the existence of the NWO, but it is for those who have done actual research and are on the fence about whether the Bilderberg group plans future events or it is just a elite club for fun.

I will tell you this now: none of my friends believed in the NWO and now all of them do. Why? Because everything I've talked about in the past few years have come to pass. Everything that I predicted ended up coming true... and it is all based upon knowing what the goals of the elite are. Also, I've been steadily showing them more and more evidence and now they are all convinced. I remember I used to have hardcore intense arguments with one friend of mine named Ted who hardcore denied and laughed off everything that I said, until it started coming true. This is what I told him [back in June of last year]:

First the economy is crashing [he didn't believe] and that the PowersThatBe will further crash the economy hardcore by printing massive bailouts, which won't help and they will continue to print a shitload of money blowing the value of our dollar into oblivion, so that they will have the support to create a North American Union with a North American Currency [to solve the problem they themselves caused and save us all! how nice of them].

Now he actually studying economics at American University in DC and he laughed at me saying that the bailouts would help and they would never print too much and whatnot, and come January of this year he sends me a long email about how he was wrong and should've seen it as it was earlier, but he had been so convinced that he was right and he never did any research into the topics I told him about until that time when he finally "woke up."

This has happened to me, to all of my friends individually. Once you are intrigued enough to look into it, what you discover will shock you: it is not a conspiracy theory, it is conspiracy FACT.

damn I'm so late alright peace.

14. "It's FRICKIN conspiracy Maaaan!!!!" so what r you gonna do about it, other than worry? I think its t-break time. what do yall think?:smoking:

15. Tolerance breaks are a tool of the new world order

I love the exhortations about how legit all this stuff is...Oh, so we just have to watch the videos and follow the links you provide and we'll know the truth? Isn't that exactly the same method these conspiracy theorists decry as brainwashing when it's the television networks that do it? But since it's on YouTube with shaky camerawork and amateurish editing, it's got to be true.

16. Its a conspiracy, not a conspiracy theory, you can't even tag theory to it, you have presidents mentioning it in speeches, its in tons of publications, fuck do you want a timeline. Im sure a guy with a Phd is just some hack on a consiracy website right:rolleyes: All of you naysayers don't want to come to terms with it because it so diabolical
    D.L. Cuddy: Chronological History of the New World Order

17. I have a done a large amount of research, devoting hours at a time, for the past few days, to this subject. Honestly, I've spent too much time definitively proving to myself that this is total rubbish.

But, I suppose now I am as sure as you in my concoctive antithesis, and I'll soon retire from this subject.

I too, remain entirely unconvinced. POD knows what I'm talking about. He thinks I wallow in my ingnorant denial. ;)