The 50 Dumbest Things George W. Bush Has Ever Said

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by rettimbus, Jun 12, 2008.

1. Yes, give that man the Booby prize!!!!!!

2. "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

My favourite lol

3. i'd give you some mad rep if it wasnt so fuckin stupid. painted a waaay diff picture

4. What is Bush smoking?

5. You knew this thread would turn political real quick.

6. #26 Switch, Sep 12, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2008
    Yeah- he's actually correct (if a little poor at english). The US armed (possibly trained- have to check that one) the Taliban during the Afghani/Soviet conflicts during the cold war.

Do I think that the US government has been/is as bad as muslim EXTREMISTS (the key word in the OTHER argument that's going on)?

Re: comparing Bush to terrorists. In all fairness the US does have shocking foreign policy which probably does contribute to countless deaths world wide. It's tempting to say that the extremists are worse because they're attacking YOUR country (mine too)- but in terms of the number of people killed and the demographics of people who are killed (young, old etc)... Leaving aside the issue of better or worse- the U.S. govt. is pretty bad.

I hope you guys vote Obama- seems the lesser of two evils if you ask me...

(P.S. After years of some Americans funding the IRA who used to bomb the shit out of us here in the UK I have to say that it's quite funny that attitudes seem to have changed somewhat recently when those people suddenly realised "oh dear- being terrorised isn't actually fun." I also think the U.S. absolute fear of terrorism is quite funny. You don't seem to get it QUITE as much over here- that said: we've been bombed in WWII, by the IRA and now Islamist Extremists- it's not as much of a big deal I guess...)