The 50 Dumbest Things George W. Bush Has Ever Said

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by rettimbus, Jun 12, 2008.

1. The rest The 50 Dumbest Things George W. Bush Has Ever Said

OMG :)
    It is the best what I read....

2. "43. "The same folks that are bombing innocent people in Iraq were the ones who attacked us in America on September the 11th." --Washington, D.C., July 12, 2007 "

Lol, funny he said that. Seeing as America happens to be killing more innocents then anyone else.

3. 36. "Do you have blacks, too?" --to Brazilian President Fernando Cardoso, Washington, D.C., Nov. 8, 2001

i cant believe he said that...:eek:

46. "Tribal sovereignty means that; it's sovereign. I mean, you're a -- you've been given sovereignty, and you're viewed as a sovereign entity. And therefore the relationship between the federal government and tribes is one between sovereign entities." --Washington, D.C., Aug. 6, 2004 (Watch video clip)

the best of what i read..not in a ironic way stupid...but plain stupid!!:laughing:

4. Some of those are dumb, some of them are downright scary.

24. "See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the propaganda." --Greece, N.Y., May 24, 2005 (Listen to audio clip)

Once again I ask the question - how the hell did this guy manage to become our president?

FOR 2 CONSECUTIVE TERMS!?!?! :confused_2:

5. 18. "The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him." --Washington, D.C., Sept. 13, 2001

17. "I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority." --Washington, D.C., March 13, 2002

6. 4. "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." --Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

Truer words were never spoken!

7. my favorite dumb thing he said was,

"victory!"

:D

8. 32. "I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully." --Saginaw, Mich., Sept. 29, 2000 :confused:

9. 36. "Do you have blacks, too?" --to Brazilian President Fernando Cardoso, Washington, D.C., Nov. 8, 2001

18. "The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him." --Washington, D.C., Sept. 13, 2001

17. "I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority." --Washington, D.C., March 13, 2002

and people voted for him.......................TWICE!!

10. Misunderestimated.

11. he believes in mermaids haha.

12. Of course, the U.S. is sending soldiers and killing middle eastern citizens! Oh, and those people who martyr themselves in Iraq at the "infidel" never rammed two planes into the World Trade Centers, I dispise Bush but the U.S. is definitely not the greatest evil. It's uncomprehensable to compare the U.S. to extremist Muslims.

13. ummmmm werent the US the ones who aided those "extremists" in the first place .... i dont in anyway shape or form condone what happened september 11, but it was your administrations idiocy that led to it .... neither side is right, but the way in which america has handled it self in the past and in present is no where near comparable to what is seen done by extremist.

also the idea of calling them extremist muslims is a term conjured up by the media and has no real relation to what they are practicing. The idea of blowing urself up in-order to oppose "the infidel" is completely wrong and in no way actually relates to islam, and has only been formed through coincidence in the idea that they are muslim & they are doing what they do, and their use of islam as a reason, which has no real relevancy to the situation at all.

14. The U.S. did not aid terrorist in attacking the U.S. There's nothing to support that silly theory.

Ok, if you believe the words extremist Muslim doesn't adiquately describe the middle easterners who call themselves Muslims and say in the name of Allah and whatnot they will martyr themselves. I don't have anything against you're average Muslim but there are Muslims who take things too far. Also, the Quran does advocate martyrdom "For persecution is worse than death".

15. And the Rebels? The Rebels and the Al Qaeda are not the same people, and do not relate in actions. The U.S. is killing both sides, all the Rebels want is for the old red white and blue to pack its political bullshit and hypocrisy in it's little handbag of democracy and get the fuck out. Nobody in their right mind supports the American Government.

16. My best friends, fathers friends son is in Iraq right now. He complains about how he CAN NOT engage a target even if BEING FIRED AT without permission. The "rebels" are helping the terrorist and sometimes rebelling with the terrorist.

I don't support many of the governments actions. Bush is horrid, absolutely without a doubt worst president ever, but the US has an excellent foundation that hasn't been completely torn down yet.

17. 25. "I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe -- I believe what I believe is right." --Rome, Italy, July 22, 2001
    Dumbass.

18. I cant write that i think

19. this is great. if he weren't such a tool he would have been a great president. he reminds me of both a 5 year old and a college football meathead haha.

20. actully i will correct u us traind osama bin larden to fight against the russan comminest then and the us gave them wepons:wave: pls give me rep on my mad answer ta:smoking: