The 5 Human Senses

Discussion in 'General' started by mous, May 30, 2011.

1. Of the 5 human senses... what order would you prefer to lose them in. In otherwords, would you rather go deaf before going blind? Or blind before going deaf? Etc...

For me it's:

1. Smell
    2. Taste
    3. Hearing
    4. Touch
    5. Sight

Feel free to elaborate why! I personally wouldn't mind not being about to smell, taste or hear anything, as long as I could still see everything and interact with it (a la touch). haha.

Odd question. Went around asking all my coworkers this the other day.

2. Did you ever look at a mirror, and think, like, it's a window to another dimension?

3. #3 woahx5, May 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Ya dude and I walked into the mirror. And it fucken shattered alllll over me man. I got cuts alll over my face man.

4. Funny thing is... when I originally asked this question I was sober... and I am sober now as well! haha.

I guess it is a rather odd question. But it's an interesting thing to think about. You really kinda have to take a look at what life would be like without each of these.

For me, I considered the loss of the sense of touch, to mean paralysis or the like... hence why it is second to last.

5. no you can not feel but still move your body theres a name for it but i dont know it , i saw it in a james bond movie lol thats my source

6. I know that. haha. But that is just the situation as I see it playing out.:rolleyes: