The 16 Personality Types of People

Discussion in 'General' started by downtosesh, Aug 3, 2012.

1. Oh.. Oh my...

2. INTJ - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Little bit more on INTJ's :smoking:

3. #63 Beanni, Aug 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2012
    I'll give it a go. Here's what I got.

INFJ

You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (89%)
    You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (38%)
    You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (19%)
    You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (22%)

I read up on it a little and it seems pretty accurate. I've always liked tests like these, you might notice something in the results that you didn't realize about yourself before. Of course it's not mind-blowing things you learn, but definitely interesting IMO.

This was fun, thanks for sharing.

4. #64 InhaledGold, Aug 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2012
    INTJ, seems about right.I read like the first paragraph on a page about that type.Pretty sure I've gotten that before on a test.

5. Entj.

It's very accurate

6. ESFJ
    Extravert(56%) Sensing(38%) Feeling(62%) Judging(22%)
    You have moderate preference of Extraversion over Introversion (56%)
    You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (38%)
    You have distinctive preference of Feeling over Thinking (62%)
    You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (22%)

Maybe you can help me by telling me what they all mean ! :(

It also said I share the same personality as martin luther king :D

7. ENFP
    Extravert(1%) iNtuitive(12%) iNtuitive Feeling(62%) Perceiving(11)%

You have marginal or no preference of Extraversion over Introversion (1%)
    You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (12%)
    You have distinctive preference of Feeling over Thinking (62%)
    You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (11%)

8. #68 BigBud98, Aug 5, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2012

9. Bumping this for those who are unclear :smoke:

10. INTJ
    Introvert(22%) iNtuitive(62%) iNtuitive Thinking(38%) Judging(33%)
    You have slight preference of Introversion over Extraversion (22%)
    You have distinctive preference of Intuition over Sensing (62%)
    You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (38%)
    You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (33%)

11. INFP - Introvert(33%) iNtuitive(25%) iNtuitive Feeling(12%) Perceiving(56)%

You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (33%)
    You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (25%)
    You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (12%)
    You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (56%)

12. #74 coalition17, Aug 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2012
    Haha. I took this a few years ago and scored with an ENFJ.
    I just took it and scored an INFP.

I think this is a more accurate reflection of myself. I've matured a bit since high school.

You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (100%)
    You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (25%)
    You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (38%)
    You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (22%)

The polite, reserved exterior of INFPs can at first make them difficult to get to know. They enjoy conversation, however, taking particular delight in the unusual. When INFPs are in a sociable mood, their humor and charm shine through. Disposed to like people and to avoid conflict, INFPs tend to make pleasant company.
    Devoted to those in their inner circle, INFPs guard the emotional well-being of others, consoling those in distress. Guided by their desire for harmony, INFPs prefer to be flexible unless their ethics are violated. Then, they become passionate advocates for their beliefs. They are often able to sway the opinions of others through tact, diplomacy, and an ability to see varying sides of an issue.
    INFPs develop these insights through reflection, and they require substantial time alone to ponder and process new information. While they can be quite patient with complex material, they are generally bored by routine. Though not always organized, INFPs are meticulous about things they value. Perfectionists, they may have trouble completing a task because it cannot meet their high standards. They may even go back to a completed project after the deadline so they can improve it.
    INFPs are creative types and often have a gift for language. As introverts, they may prefer to express themselves through writing. Their dominant Feeling drives their desire to communicate, while their auxiliary intuition supplies the imagination. Having a talent for symbolism, they enjoy metaphors and similes. They continually seek new ideas and adapt well to change. They prefer working in an environment that values these gifts and allows them to make a positive difference in the world, according to their personal beliefs

I've never read something about myself, written by someone else, that was so true ....
    Frightening that we can all be attributed so easily O.O

According to Keirsey, based on observations of behavior, notable INFPs may include Princess Diana, George Orwell, Aldous Huxley, Audrey Hepburn, Richard Gere, Albert Schweitzer and Isabel Myers.
    :D:D

13. I'm an INFP

14. Humans like to pretend we are more unique and interesting than in actuality. :rolleyes:

15. I take the MBTI test every year or so to control for consistency. Always test INTJ, but my N/S percentage seems to indicate that while I am an N, I have definitely learned to use my S!!

My two best friends/mentors are an INFP and an ISTJ.

16. INFP here.

Took the test a few years back and was pretty stunned by how accurate the description was compared to me. I know that things can be written in a way that makes most people go "oh yeah, I'm like that" simply through using the right words, but this was pretty spot-on.

17. ENFP
    Extravert(1%) iNtuitive(38%) iNtuitive Feeling(12%) Perceiving(33)%
    You have marginal or no preference of Extraversion over Introversion (1%)
    You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (38%)
    You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (12%)
    You have moderate preference of Perceiving over Judging (33%)

18. The MBTI is has a wide acceptance amongst professionals, the only test which is probably given a higher standard is the MMPI/MMPI-2. I believe both of these tests are administered to high level government officials to assess them before gaining security clearances and full employment.

I always find it funny INTJ's are one of the rarest types, and an overwhelming amount of my friends are INTJ's - on the internet and in real life. I get along with INTP's, INFP's, and INFJ's too. Rationals and intuitive feelers (Idealists) are basically a natural brainstorming apparatus when together - NF's like to speculate upon ideas, where the rationals (NT's) will pick up and analyze what the consequence of said idea might be.

Moar on the crazies:

INTJ - The Free-Thinker

We're a little nuts; and I believe we're the personality type most given to be a dictator :eek::D