Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The 10 commandments of a Seasoned Toker

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by SyntheticChild, Apr 9, 2008.

1. sounds like a snob to me, some people are not pot heads and don't know how to smoke correctly. Instead of insulting them how bout you teach em.

2. Whoa, chill. Who said anything about insulting someone? All these rules or "commandments" do are set a standard for what one may consider a "seasoned toker". I know a lot of people who ARE pot heads, but don't know how to smoke correctly. I hate to throw this out there, but I know girls who smoke at the least a half eighth a day, qualifying them as pot heads, but still are completely retarded when it comes down to the fine aspects that make marijuana consumption a FUCKING ART.

3. Bye bye

4. haha ya, you're gone

5. I agree with you on many of those points. Usually if someone meets about 6-7 of those points there cool in my book.

6. Exactly. I have one friend who constantly slobbers on the end of any blunts. He passes that shit to me, and I just rub it down. Hell, even when he passes a piece to me, it's been drooled on.

And then he tries to school me on hitting it properly so no saliva gets on it.

Man, I just realized this dude breaks about every "rule", or at least, every important one. (some of these 'Signs of a Seasoned Toker' I don't agree with, though). If we're smoking a piece, it'll be damn near ten full minutes before the pipe gets passed to me. If I complain, he'll be all "Dude, just chill out. " What he doesn't seem to understand, is that I can't get high off of one hit every thirty minutes. If I'm smoking alone, then I'll take a few rips and chill, but come on. You got three people trying to hit this shit, and you're sitting there talking bullshit. Or he hits it, and passes the pipe only after he exhales.

Other than that, as long as you don't hog the bud, it's all good. And don't fucking roast it.

7. You won't smoke with someone because they can't milk a huge bong, cough, and can't do smoke tricks? Whats wrong with you?

8. Agreed, this seems pretty snobbish. Not everyone can clear a 2 ft. bong and a lot of people cough. Blowing smoke rings as a requirement seems pretty ridiculous too. Why not add "Must own at least a $300 dollar pipe or bong." And why would you want to smoke with someone with a high tolerance? The quicker they're out the more for you then you don't have to worry about the rest of your criteria. I think this whole thing is pretty pretentious and unnecessary. Reminds me of people who call themselves "Cannabis Connoisseurs". Sorry, but this kind of stuff really agitates me.

9. number 3. GET OFF OF LIL WAYNE's DICK!

10. i agree with ashep

this is stupid..

11. especially in the hot tub!!!

12. the thing i can't stand about one of my close friends is i smoke/smoked him out all the damn time back when he didn't have a job. Now he has a job and is buying weed all the time, and he refuses to smoke with me unless i have enough to match with him, which sometimes i dont. He does this so he keep his weed to impress and smoke with the "cooler" people (who don't like him). It's not that I expected him to buy weed just to pay me back, but when you have a lot, its not cool to refuse to let me smoke some. He even said I can't get a hit of his salvia unless i gave him 2.5g of bud; not smoke with him, give it to him in a bag so he could smoke it...not cool at all

13. Its not an art per se, but weed ethics (or smoking manners) that some smokers need to be educated about. Thats where we as knowledgeable smokers should step in and help them out.

14. If you don't corner a bowl it ruins the taste for every hit there after, it loads up all the bud with the taste of lighter fluid, your smoking 1/2 burnt weed,and it burns the bowl a lot faster. If you want to pack a bowl every 30 seconds so you can burn 1 hit, go ahead, I wouldn't. Chronic is a strain, and there's no such thing as a strand. Any strain can reproduce, and create clones, no strain will produce itself naturally without genetic differences, the only way that will happen is if you clone. Outdoor bud is more flavorful and usually stronger, and most people don't usually grow indoor sativas or at least not the best ones. A healthy combo with nutes? wtf does that mean? You like unflushed bud? Also people call bud different things all over the world. The only names that you can't contest are strain names. Not to seem like an ass, just pointing somethings out. I don't agree with a lot of the commandments listed, some are too easy, some don't have anything to do with the "seasonedness" off a smoker. My view, as long as they're not hipocritical, and they don't try to act like some big pot king, then most things slide.

15. sounds like a smoking vet

16. agreed.

not to mention the fact that for some, coughing seems to get them higher. there's a saying, you got to cough to get off.

17. How does cornering make a the bud not taste like lighter fluid? Lighter fluid will always come in contact with the buds unless you use a ceramic heater, matches produce sulfur and candles can drip wax.

Chronic might be a strain name where you come from but out here in LA chronic is a classification of buds. You got your hazes, your kushs, your chronics, your schwag.

Plants don't create clones the grower does by using a cutting.

What do you mean no plant will produce without genetic mods? So buds don't grow on a MJ plant unless you mess with the cell structures?

To help bud to grow to its full potential you need to add nutes. Phosphorus, calcium, and whatnot.

Just some errors I thought worth mentioning.

18. When you corner less bud comes in contact with lighter fluid, instead of all of it, so it doesn't taste nearly as much. Every seed is different, they have different genetic make ups, clones do not. So no plant can produce itself over and over without genetice variation unless a grower cuts clones, a plant cannot clone itself. Not that it needs to be genetically modified to flower. Nutes should be flushed prior to harvest, ever had bud that burnt hard and black instead of soft and gray/white? It sucked didn't it? Thats because it still had a bunch of chemical nutes in it. Not even going to get on the classification topic. My first post said the same thing as you, I think your just too high.

19. Nah homie you might want to re-read. Your sayin by cornering it that your bud won't taste like fluid in your first post then you changed your stance in your reply.

Now your sayin that the growers cut clones instead of the plants.

Your also now sayin you know about nutes when before you said some shit about "healthy nutes wtf?" like you didn't know anything about em.

Addin an extra stat has nothin to do with my response.

At least you realize the classification you mentioned is wrong....

Ya Dig?

20. From my first post, no story changing....