THC Worm- Proof-Pic-Priceless Story.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Mr Bong, Jan 14, 2010.

1. #1 Mr Bong, Jan 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2010
    THC Worm is real.

2. What the fuck son!

No way..

3. I wouldn't smoke that bug I'd fetch that bud you threw out and smoke that lol

• Like Like x 1

4. Thats what i planned on Doing, But then i did some research and there is no way im Throwing this bad boy out! If you look up THC Worm there is Information about them, You can Smoke them!

5. I swear, When i saw this thing Last night, Stoned as i was, It just didnt make sence in my mind, I WAS BUGGIN!

6. In a blunt, obviously. Lol but WTF?! Idk what I'd do with it seriously

7. This is epic!

Go ahead, smoke that bug! Let us know if it gets you high or just leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

8. Seen this shit a million times, bs.

9. #10 bakedBEAR, Jan 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2010
    Isn't it funny how all the sites with info on the so called 'THC Worm' are drug sites? Show me an actual info page, and sources.
    It's probably a mealworm just so you know.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mealworm

10. That is what i was Def thinking, But a bong rip With the bug in the middle would be Intence.

I will be smokeing it tonight Around the same time i found it just for good luck, I will let you all know how it was.

Its sad how People on these fourms can be so rude. All negitive comments i will no Respond. I have a THC worm and not one of ur comments will effect me in any way. :D

11. I call bs.

12. How about...getting a better picture!

13. So... you just wrap it and smoke it like a J? 0_o

14. Been there, done that. OP, you missed the train years ago.

[​IMG]

15. No such thing as THC worms. That bug was there eating the leaves and the bud for the plant matter, not the THC molecules.

Just a laughable myth.

Go and smoke it, make me laugh harder!

16. That will not get you high. The THC it has eaten has broken down. You'll be smoking a worm, and anyone with half a brain will think your an idiot.

17. im hella drunk... and i dont believe it.

obviously you took the pictures cause you had the same WTF reaction

but dude... if i saw a worm in my bud, there is no way id smoke it, id keep it alive and healthy

until the day i ran out... :eek:

18. throw that shit away

19. Lol at everyone who believes his original post.