Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THC topical salve *Healing ointment* How-to

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Ironhead, Nov 25, 2012.

1. It works with everything.. I don't use my sugar leaves at all and get amazing results with just my vegging leaves and non sugar leaves. You can use sugar leaves too tho. But save those for cooking or something else you might need it for since u dont have to have them for this.

You are right! Save your fan leaves for this salve and your frosty trim for edibles! :D

Ya it does work really good on cold sores and pimples.. cuts healing time wayyy down and they never get that pissed off angry look, they just kinda go away. :smoke:

3. Subbed.. Excellent resource.. Gonna try this out..

Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Works awesome

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Absolutely! I just made some coconut oil infused with stems and leaves from a male plant as well as roots. It was my first time using roots or a male plant but the results are astonishing! definately worth the time invested. I read the roots have alkaloids as well as other terpenoids, and flavanoids.  I figured I'd give it a shot with low cannabanoid count assumed. but WORTH IT :)

6. Anyone still following this thread? Gonna be doing a salve run soon. Planned on using coconut oil to stew large fan leaves from my plants, rosemary sage and maby some trim in a crockpot for 24 hours in 2 increments of 12 hrs each with solidifying window Inbetween. Then add the beeswax, eucalyptus oil and vitamin e oil then jar it up. Sound good any ideas or suggestions before I throw down and do it.

Current Grow: 1k Multi-Strain

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1252985-cloud-delta9.html

7. Ok so I made some salve.

I went into my veg area and harvest some leaves off my most indica plant, Chronic Thunder. I took those fan leaves along with some Purple La trimmings and some rubbed sage and stewed them in a crock pot with 64 oz of coconut oil. Total it stewed for maby 18 hours in 2 different days.

Here it is cooking
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415517969.037931.jpg

I then strained the plant matter from the oil. I lost about 8 oz of coconut oil in the plant material. I ended up with 56 oz of canna infused oil. So I measured out 11.5 oz of beeswax and melted it in. Added 2 oz each of eucalyptus oil and vitamin e oil stirred it all together then let it cool enough to ladle it out into my containers.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1415518255.512788.jpg

Gave a few out when I was making my rounds today. We will see what kind of reviews it gets!

Thanks for this awesome recipe! :gc_rocks:

Current Grow: 1k Multi-Strain

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1252985-cloud-delta9.html

• Like Like x 1
  8. #308 Tree dogg, Feb 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2015
    Thought I'd post my most recent trial.
    Thanks to @Ironhead for starting this thread!  :metal:

Going for simplicity while covering different skin problems.
    I used all organic ingredients this round (except lecithin, if you find it, let me know.  Non-GMO is what i used)

1 cup Coconut oil
          (infused with 1/2 oz Decarbed Cannabis Flower Flour and 2 Tbsp of Soy Lecithin
                     five hours total heat @220*F, one hour at a time, freezing between heatings overnight.)
    2 oz Shea Butter
    2 oz Cocoa Butter
    1.5 oz Bees Wax
    2 Tbsp Comfrey infused Extra Virgin Olive Oil
    2 Tbsp Neem Oil (keep below 85*F)
    2 Tbsp Soy Lecithin

Results TBD

HTH  :smoking:

• Like Like x 2
  9. Bump bump it up!

10. This method seems very fimilar

11. Stuff is amazing