Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THC spray

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by sk8rsian, Dec 2, 2011.

1. anyone tried it/know what its about? I'm not entirely sure what it does, I've just heard about it recently.

2. kinda like those sour airhead sprays? that would be cool

[​IMG]

3. Some guy on here, I think a mod, has a tutorial for THC mist spray. Spray it under the tongue I think, very concentrated.

4. must be tincture,youtube gots vids on that..

5. haha saw this on how to make it in america

6. Wouldn't this just be a tincture put in a spray bottle? you put a small amount under your tongue and leave it there a few seconds then swallow.

7. Glycerin, or alcohol hash/canna tincture, is probably what you heard of :)

It's easy to make yourself, just check out the stickied threads in the edible section for a Glycerin Tincture photo tutorial (it's easier to find checking the threads Table of Contents).

Excerpts from the tutorial, below...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Glycerin hash tincture also work perfectly in 'electronic cigarette' vaporizers....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hope this helps [​IMG]