Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THC question

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by some1whoisntme, Nov 13, 2016.

1. So say you blow every Saturday, Will the THC just keep building up for longer time periods even if it gets out before the Saturday you do it again? So pretty much it would only be in your system for 1-6 days? I'm confused on how this works so I'm just wondering

2. #2 ColoradoCannabisKid, Nov 13, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2016
    There's lots of factors that influence how long T.H.C. Will stay in your system. Your size, your activity level, your level of water consumption, the T.H.C. Percentage of the strain, the amount you smoke. If it's out before you smoke again, then of course it will not quantify. If it's not out then it will. Most U.A.'s must detect at least 50 nanograms to register a failed test. My advice is this, if it's your concern, the easiest way to pass a urinalysis is to just abstain from it until you handle your shit.

• Like Like x 1
  3. There's no real way to know but smoking once a week would keep the effects stronger. Smoking once a day can increase your tolerance significantly.

How can you tell me this plant is not good for me?