Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Thc pills

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Savier, May 25, 2009.

1. So I'm planning on making some thc pills and I got this recipe and everything.. But do you think using a gram of some 35-70s would be enough to make 3-5 dank pills?

2. What do you mean, a gram of some 35-70's?

I know nothing about THC pills, but i would assume you are trying to concentrate the THC... i dont think you will get that much THC from just 1 gram... seems like you would need like 1 gram per pill or something...

just total speculation...

EDIT: id just smoke it.

3. Ive never heard of THC pills, they sound cool.

4. THC pills sound awesome, but IMO, if it requires too much manipulation of the weed, it's not worth it, ide just make hash and smoke that.

5. cook in butter, then fill empty pill capsules. i dont know what the 35-70 is but id use atleast a quarter. depending on the quality of the bud you could get quite a bit of pills out of it.

6. Yea, sorry but unless you can't consume pot in a more traditional way due to an inability such as medical condition, just fuckin smoke it dude.

7. Put butter into pills as THC? Thats stupid... just make something with the butter...

8. What you'll need:
    - Finely busted/ground/chopped/snipped weed (any amount).
    - Some clear vitamin capsules, pulled apart and emptied of their contents.
    - Olive oil (I prefer extra virgin [​IMG] ).

Bake 20 minutes at 300 Degrees
    Let cool, fill capsules, ingest.

9. ohh...so a THC pill is just cannabutter / oil stuffed in a capsule?...

Why not just spread some butter on toast with cinnamon sugar? YUM!
    Or make that oil and put it in some iced tea. You know who loves a nice glass of iced tea?

<----------THIS GUY (dont forget the lemon)

10. why dont you just make space cakes instead?

11. Could you elaborate on that please?