THC percentage doesn't matter

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by weednotcrack, Aug 29, 2018.

1. and jerry is my buddy to...lol

2. I suppose its like when woman say ,,once you go black you cant go back''
    but with landrace sativas...lmao

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. There is an old saying that I don’t hear very often these days - and I’m guessing it’s because you simply just don’t find the actual true straight-up scraggly Sativas anymore - everything is a Hybrid and while sure - there’s some really nice pot out there it just ISNT like it once was -

Indicas get you stoned - but Sativas Get You HIGH!!

I remember being young - lol - so maybe late 70’s - and was given some really bad looking herb ;) by a friend of my older brothers - “be careful!” He said and of course “pphhht - “ I already was a know it all lol of course right - what 15 year old doesn’t? Anyhow I smoked man - less than a half a doobie - and kind of “came to” out of the fog of those crazy Sativa high dream State miles from home under a railroad bridge -

“How the heck did I get here??” Lol

The Haze brothers were the first to really breed true Sativas here in the States - and boy do I get a kick out of the friggin “Bubblegum Bullshit Haze” varieties sold online these days “finishes in 9 weeks” - what a joke. A true Haze (Sativa) can take up to 25 weeks to flower to maturity...

J

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. I understand that THC has been figured out by folks way smarter than me to be the main ingredient in cannabis that gets us feeling good but there simply must be much much more to it than that one compound - and the Indica vs Sativa thing proves it in my mind. An ind could very well contain a much higher percentage of THC than a scraggly ass Thai or Haze (jeez - I mean a TRUE Haze) or any equatorial Sativa but I’ll stake my left but that those scraggy Sativa buds will blow away the high from ANY modern high THC indica...

My $.02c...

J

• Agree Agree x 1

5. Oldtimer's Haze regular seeds. Pure Haze. Original Haze

you want 70's haze...here you go

6. Not familiar with the oldtimer moniker - but thank you. I do have several hundred seeds that came to me from a seed crop I made in my old root cellar from a few Northern Lights #5:Haze seeds that had been in deep freeze for so many years & that were gifted to me back when... these went around 16/18 weeks of flower.

Anyhoo - this is well with a cup of coffee and a few units of time to read -

International Cannagraphic Magazine Forums - powered by weed

J

• Like Like x 1
  7. I smoke the same strains all day M-F, on the weekends I’ll throw a few dif strains in the mix.
    I consume for pain and mood so I always look at the medical benifits 1st, CBD percentage 2nd and price 3rd if I’m not growing it myself. As long as the flower has 5%-20% THC I’m happy.
    Oil, shatter, hash, and honey comb I never go over 60% thc I actually prefer 20-50% thc for microdosing.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. I thought Green Crack was a sativa too...

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. LOL, yeah I know huh. All this time, a indica dom. The name choice. LOL. It's a trip in it's self lol.

• Like Like x 1
  10. There are two Green Crack strains, one indica dominant and one sativa dominant.

• Informative Informative x 1