Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THC Oil drops?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by heyitskermit, Mar 14, 2010.

1. If i take all my vaped weed/shake/stems and put it in about a quarter cup of cooking oil and shook it alot and let it soak a week or 2, could this work? If it did work will it take me the whole quarter cup? or just a teaspoon to get high, do i have to put it in a recipe or can i just use an eye dropper under my tounge?
    :hello:Thanks for putting up with me!

2. #2 burningreen, Mar 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2010
    I don't think that would work as good, probably not at all actually, as making cannabutter. The best recipe I've seen is putting I think like a cup of butter into the water and then heating up the water and butter to were its hot but not all the way to a boil, or even to a simmer. Put your ganga into the mixture. You let it simmer in the water stirring occasionally untll its blackish brown (I've heard anywhere from 30 minutes to a couple hours). Strain the mixture with a cheesecloth into a tupperware container. Then you put the tupperware container in the fridge. The butter will turn back into a solid at the top of the water and you take the chunk of butter from the top of the water and throw out the water. You can use the butter for anything but the best thing to use it for would probably be brownies. If your using your vape weed then your gunna need to use a good bit of it

3. oh bummer, i just wanted to see about that because it would be so conveniant

4. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNEnwwDleHc"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

5. That was a cool video and it was easy to understand lol im gonna try that sine tune

6. Those brownies will be nasty as hell, nobody wants to actually chew herb much less a gram per small ass brownie. to the OP, I have heard of this working except using glycerin and letting it sit for about a month with daily shaking.

7. Hey it keeps you regular.

8. dude kads is the man when it comes to vaping
    but i like bruce blackfoot a little better