Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THC Oil capsules stopped working suddenly?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by amuro, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Hey everyone. First time poster here and I'm having some issues with the THC oil pills I got the other day.The capsules I got are BAKED Rx cannabis extract oil (100mg). The first 2 days I took them every thing went over well, they hit me with in an hour and had me feeling great. But on the the 3rd and now 4th day of taking the same dosage, I haven't felt them even a little. I had taken the capsules a few hours after I woke up without eating anything first. So what gives? Am I somehow taking these wrong or too often? I just don't understand how I can go from being absolutely baked to not even feeling them just one day.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I would imagine your tolerance went way up. Take a tolerance break. That's what happens to me, I can only have edibles once a week.

3. When did you eat 1st 2 days?

4. Try to eat a high fat content meal 30 minutes BEFORE taking the dosage.

Spacing out the ingestion of the edible (not every day) will likely maintain a lower tolerance OR you could try upping the dosage AND combining it with other methods of use ;)

5. buy An ounce n make some butter you’ll be happier