Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Thc infused syrup

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Hoss1976, Aug 24, 2016.

1. How do I make the thc infused syrup to flavor ur drinks with?

2. Decrab flower, bowl water and sugar 1:1 ratio, put solution into crock pot along with flower in a cheese cloth, steep for 4 to 6 hours stirring ever 30 min. Flavor as desired

3. What if I wanna use bho shatter.

4. Bho will clump together as temperatures cool, rso wpuld be a better fit.

5. If this was me making the syrup i would not use whole flowers. Not saying you cant or that it doesn't work but i would do an alcohol extraction and wait till its done steeping to introduce it to the syrup and mix well.
    Just my two cents tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  6. So i would decarb your bho and make a tincture with ec than a solvent transfer into the syrup once its done steeping.

7. If times not a factor ,

8. If time was a factor why would you even bother making syrup when theres lots of easier recipes/methods;confused;

• Like Like x 1
  9. A few hours of steeping vs a month of flipping a jar upside down

10. If hes using bho it literally takes 40-50 mins to make a tincture. Not a month. Even with bud you can do a pretty quick extraction, if you decarb the bud first, and if your talking a natural decarbed tincture it actually takes 3-4 months, not a month.

• Like Like x 1