Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THC infused Peanut butter (larger batch better extraction method)

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by countzer0, Nov 28, 2009.

1. So i'm a big cannabutter fan and usually use it in my recipes. But after reading some positive reviews on peanut butter i decided to give it a try. This method worked well and i feel gives a pretty good extraction.

Take small container of natural peanut butter from the deli section at your grocer, or 1/2 standard jar of store bought high fat peanut butter.

Empty into a medium sized mason jar.

Place mason jar in large pot with water
    Bring Water to boil.

Place 1/2 ounce mid grade or 1 quarter ounce high grade marijuana on cookie tray and heat in oven on 275 for about 10 minutes.

Remove from oven and crush till powder.

Remove mason Jar from boiling water and let cool a bit

Stir in crushed marijuana and add 2 table spoon vegetable oil.

Return to boiling water for additional 20 minutes.

Let cool on counter at room temperature.

Use immediately or store in fridge. You will get about 20 spoonfuls of peanut butter. If found 2-3 table spoons to be out of this world.

Make PBJ's or whatever calls for peanut butter.

Enjoy.

2. I feel like 2 tblspns is too little for that much

3. 2 tbl spoons worked out just fine. I ended up making peanut butter cookies with the infused peanut butter and would have probably used 1 or 1 and half tbl spoons of vegetable oil next time i bake the cookies.