THC in my system

Discussion in 'General' started by Doncha95, Aug 18, 2018.

1. Hello. Bit of a difficult question to try and explain but here I go. Ive been smoking two or three spliffs a days for the last year or so with only 0.1 g of weed (maybe a small bit less) in each spliff. I quit two weeks ago as I am currently looking for employment and need to clear my system (which I heard could take a month). What I want to know is, is if I had a spliff tonight with the usual 0.1 g of weed in it will it take another month to get that out of system? I know for one off smokers that their system will be clear after a few days after one smoke so im hoping this would be the case and not actually set me back another month as I obviously hope to have a job within a few weeks. Thanks for any help

2. depending weather you check urine or blood...
    I have heared that in heavy users thc is even found in body fats after 6 months

3. Check your priority list, if having a job is higher on the list than smoking then don't smoke.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yea cmon man. You know you need to stop so stop. It’s sucks but we all do it. Adult time. Get life squared away first.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ok, ye've convinced me. Thanks guys

6. 0.1g in a spliff what's the point in smoking if you putting that much in a spliff your spliffs must be like a toothpick. How can you put less than 0.1g in a spliff?