THC in my System? What do you think?

Discussion in 'General' started by PipeDude, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Hey Grasscity, im all for legalizing marijuana and the "harmlessness" of bud, but I've decided to quit for a very long while to fully focus on my degree in school and getting a job i REALLY need. The issue is I need to take a drug urine test in a little under 2 weeks and i cant reschedule or have a retake, if i fail im fucked period.

I'm just curious if based on your experiences and stories you've heard, do you think a 155 pound, 5'9 guy will not test positive given that when i take the test, it would have been give or take 46 days since my last smoke sesh. I also was smoking maybe like 4-5 times a week if that, and taking medium sized bowls with mids :smoke:.

I've been trying to stay more active than usual , im an active bike rider/runner and rock climb and weight lift maybe once or twice a week. I also drink a high liquid diet with a lot of orange juice and milk and maybe like 2.5L of water a day. I also drink beer pretttttty regularly lol.

Any advice or tips on how to improve my chances till then will be greatly appreciated! , ive pretty much been stressing about this day and night. Cheers.

2. I say "the ol switcha rooo" its your best bet. But giving 2 weeks, you can easily get that out of your system, Get a cheap detox and work your ass off on those exercise machines. sweat is the answer my friend.

3. Fair enough , problem is i cant switch out my urine for various reasons, theyll know if i have something on me. How well do detox drinks work?

4. Pretty damn good. If you go to your local head shop they will have plenty.

5. 46 days ? That'll definitely be enough

6. lol under two weeks? you stonnneed brahhhh?:smoke:

7. You'll be fine. I read somewhere that the max time that shit stays in your system is around 35 days.

8. No, op said 46 days since his last smoke. And he has just under two weeks til the drug test. Op will have not smoked for almost 2 months on the day of his drug test.

You'll be fine op :smoke:

9. OH i guess i was tooo high then lol. But yeah you're good op

10. Thanks, good to hear that the consensus is i'll be good. Should i just load on water n shit even more days before the test, if my piss is too diluted is it disqualified?

11. 2 weeks is plenty of time, just exercise 4-5 times a week, have your heart rate going a lot and drink water. and the day of, drink lots of water to dilute your piss. ive gotten clean in less than a week sometimes doing that