THC flush that will clean your piss for randsoms!

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by KushAndSuits, Sep 4, 2018.

1. What’s sup fellow stoners! I’m new to this forum. Decided to become a member when I searched the web for days and could not find an answer. So what better forum to ask it on then where the OG stoners are? Lol

I started working a government job 3 months ago and I’m subject to random drug urine test whenever. Before this job I was running thru a zip every 4 days and literally smoked whenever i wanted. Eventually went to the jar buds then got notified I had been considered for this job and couldn’t turn it down because I needed the money.

Bottom line, I need a flush or detox that will clean my urine next day and FOREVER. Every detox/flush I see online you have to know when your drug test is and take the detox/flush hours before. What I need is to be able to smoke a few joints on the weekend, take a detox/flush Sunday and be good for money just in case and throughout the week.

I need something so strong that once I take it THC will be out my system permanently and not just mask it for a few hours. I really miss smoking and would love to get back to it. You guys have no idea how many government officials and law enforcement personal use to smoke but no longer can due to company regulations. Thanks to all in advance for your input and support!

2. Just stop smoking that would be the easiest option.. & who the fuck smokes an Oz every 4 days that's madness.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I was thinking the same thing. That shit wouldn't even be fun anymore. I'd have to take a break way before I got to smoking that much. But to each their I own suppose.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. And I am quite positive that there is no flush out there such as you describe. You'd have heard of it by now, we all want it. Best way to be clean or don't smoke.

5. Appreciate all the feedback. And yeah man, I was on some shit lol. I took all these government/city exams 4 years ago and forgot all about them. Between that time I got into weed pretty heavy and before I knew it I had to drastically change my lifestyle

So I guess no flush/detox cleans your urine after forever just mask it to pass a drug test. Damn... it’s funny a bunch of guys I joke with always say we can’t wait to put our 25 in and get back to smoking lol. Guess ima have to continue to reminisce

6. You very fortunate if you have a job to be proud of. A job that will take care of you and secure a good financial future.
    You need to choose. Stoner life and constantly be paranoid of getting caught. Looseing a good job! Or the job and letting the weed go. At least for now anyways. Weed will always be here. Eventually, you dont even really miss it. But for now, go on a low calorie diet, drink water, and exercise. It will help start burning the fat cells up a little. Good luck

7. I don't think such a product exists as it just doesn't work that way you'd be better off subbing

8. If your in a legal state become a medical user nd your job will be protected federally.

9. I appreciate the feedback, thanks for the insight.

@ the first guy basically I plan on doing my 25 and retiring and start smoking weed again. I would say 50% of the guys I work with all say the same shit. The minute they retire they going back to smoking. I’d say 90% of every coworker I know personally has smoked weed before. Whether it be socially here and there or former pot heads

@ the third guy. Thing is about my job is 1 it’s considered “safety sensitive” meaning no matter what the weed laws are they not allowing that shit lol. In our rule book we technically not supposed to drink 8 hours before a tour. Your job can be effected by DWIs and shit that has nothing to do with the actual job but shows an excess of alcohol.. and 2 even if the laws of my state make it legal, we have to follow an employee code of conduct. We represent the company and there anal about that. In my company we have a department dedicated just to social media. They literally make all these fake meme and followers pages and will follow you to see if your somewhere out during a sick day. Using drugs, drinking too soon to tour hours. Literally they go too hard

Minute I started I deleted all social media, changed my emails, changed my number, moved 3 months later, quit smoking weed immediately. Just didn’t wanna get wrapped up in anything and be fucked. I got a 5 year old son and up until this point of my life we were basically poor. I was working a bum ass job and my bm was making more then me but still not making much. Now we do ok and she’s a stay at home mom. It’s kind of like my lifestyle outweighs my love for weed even though I truly was a fan

I know I’m on here rambling and ranting. Sorry in advance. Felt good to confess something to a bunch of strangers I never confessed before I guess. Thanks again for all the feedback and support fellas