Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THC Eye Drops

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by timdecker, Apr 28, 2012.

1. I'm sure many have all those supplies. Why, what are you wondering?

I recognize at least one of the people who replied 6 years ago as still being active today. Maybe someone can help.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. I know,was just trying my luck

3. I was wondering how i would go about making eye drops as I've heard lots of claims of people using cannabis infused drops in their eyes not as a way to get high but to treat various eye conditions and diseases, with these people claiming to have had very promising results on their eye conditions.

4. Edibles look like food that people don’t really question. Seems easier

5. Well, you could try the recipe from @BadKittySmiles, at your own risk, and let us know what's confusing. He/she also has a FB and Twitter link on their profile that you could probably use to contact or dig for more information. Maybe there have been some updates since.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app