Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THC Extracting

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Laughing Grass, Mar 25, 2010.

1. I have some LSD and some Thai super skunk trimmings mixed with some mids trimmings all in a bag and I cant make ISO hash because it stinks too much and I cant make cannabutter or any kind of food because it stinks too. So I was thinking that I could soak the trimmings in vegetable oil for about a week and I will have extracted all the THC into the oil. Then I can take this oil and put it into brownies or something and it wont smell sense there is no actual pot in the brownies, just the oil with thc in it. My question is...

1. Would putting trimmings or bud in vegetable oil extract any thc to make edibles?

2. How long should I leave the trimmings and the oil sitting? Its going to be 1/2 cup of oil and 10grams of dank trim.

3. Has anyone cooked with THC infused oil before? Whats it smell like?

2. So nobody at all has a clue about this??? Its sad when you answer many peoples threads and cant get one responce to one of your questions.

3. I would assume so. You can do the "leave-in" method /w PB so IDK why oil wouldn't work. I would say just make cannapeanutbutter /w the leave in method though since the edibles section has a guide.

Dude chill out, you put this in the wrong section to begin with. Look over in the edibles section for help on the subject.