Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THC E Liquid?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TastyDank1916, Feb 8, 2014.

1. Hey guys, I know all about the wonders of wax. I never have tried it, (a little scared tbh) but my friend got blown with a couple hits of a wax blunt our friend rolled. Lol so is there an e liquid line (e liquid that's PG/VG Based) that has THC instead of nicotine to get blown without any odor or burning? I'm really curious, that would be awesome.

2. They have this stuff called tincture at dispensaries but the person i had go in for me got me the CBD one 😡😡

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. #3 G4Grassdetta, Feb 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2014
    Even if you put wax in a pen meant for it it's still going to smell.

Smoke buddy or smell proud.

Well...at least the smoke will smell. If it's properly contained the burning/vaping can be more or less unnoticeable.

4. I've done it, wasn't exactly satisfied. You might aswell mix vegetable glycerin with bho and go to town with it.

5. At least you got the medical effects. :p

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I had some lasted me 3 days a tank and I got a high tolerance from it

Sent from my LG-E980 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I've heard that smoking THC oil in class with a vapor pen is becoming all the rage with students these days. They say that there's virtually no smell. I would love to try that (not in class, I mean a vapor pen or other vaporizer).

8. me too. It'd be awesome to get faded inside without stinking up the place lok.

9. Bump & Subbed - Any more info? Looking to make some e-liquid for stealth use.

10. There are several glycerin tincture tutorials here at gc. I flavor mine with strawberry or cherry and it just smells like any other fruity ecig.

11. Making vegetable glycerin extracts.  They vape at low temps and even work in some disposable e-cigs.  I don't have any info but if you guys do some research that may be the way to go.