Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THC/CBD Eye drops

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Sherak, Nov 14, 2013.

1. OK so I posted a thread on glaucoma in here with no real success, I have come across a few things over the net which suggest oil based eye drops would be a good way to deliver medicine to a glaucoma patient however I am unsure how I would go about making these, if indeed it is possible at all?

I have a little experience with making and taking oil, I can make pretty good shatter and have made a successful tincture for e-juice consisting of glycerine, ethanol and oil.

I don't think its a good idea to be dropping ethanol in your eyes so has anyone got any ideas?

• Like Like x 1
  2. I'm subbing I want to see if you can make
    THC eye drops or just THC drops

Sent from my space heater.

3. #3 skuitarman, Nov 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2013
    hmh lecithin+water+THC/CBD, lecithin will be the fat that the thc can attach to and dissolve in water. idk lecithin's effect on eyes tho. just throwing out some ideas man

4. Lecithin is a great suggestion!.. just googled it and it seems they already use it in certain eye medicine to help the medicine stick to the cornia.

Watch this space.