Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THC cartridge for e cig?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by swyrcat, Mar 18, 2017.

1. Hi everyone. I work at a vape shop in South Carolina. Its a busy place, and over the past few months we've had at least 5 customers a day come in with pre-filled THC cartridges. I know it's totally possible they're making them, but I doubt it about most of our customers. If they're not making them, where do you get these things?!

2. In MA some of the medical dispensaries carry them. I'm am not sure if the regular shops will be allowed to carry them when they come on line next year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

3. Are they a particular brand name?

4. I couldn't say. I have not had one, but the ones I have seen have come from a dispensary.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. That's helpful! Thank you!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

6. There are dealers who get their stuff from legit dispensaries in CO or on the west coast where they sell these

• Like Like x 1