///thc Bomb///

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by droskigot, Apr 24, 2014.

1. Hey guys after long looking i finally talked myself into posting this online as there really isnt any decent thc bomb grow logs from start to finish.. Well i have 2 AMAZING mothers that are giving off amazing clones...I plan to do some amazing stuff with these bomb cuts too.  Bear with my camera ill be getting a new one soon just for this log,  Here are the first six of bomb#2 cuts, they are about a week and a half old about to transfer into 5 gallon smart pots to start a 3 week veg..Hope you guys enjoy and please leave me as much feedback, tips, advice anything..

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Gona follow. I just started one myself that's vegging indoors until Mother's Day then outside she goes.

• Like Like x 1
  3. kinsane thats good news, this strain is amazing!! I always top this strain as it thrives on that for some reason. you will see why once you do it, it becomes a huge monster!!! 

4. heres a small update trying out the new camera. temps are 76 degrees in both rooms, i have 2 different grows going on at once Bomb#1, and Bomb#2
    bomb#2 is short and bushy, bomb#1 is tall, it had the best features out of the last batch, really vigorous!!!! 

at the end of both grows i will choose the one who meets my needs to make it to the next round =]

first 2 pic is the bomb#2 mother

picture 3 and 4 are the bomb#1 cuts

the last pic is my last grow, white widow x amnesia haze

feel free to ask ?'s, or leave feedback or 2cents, this is going to be a good grow to show really show off what thc bomb is all about!!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. I'll watch- got THC Bomb myself- great stuff.  Things look really nice here.

• Like Like x 1
  6. yo this is dro, for some reason grasscity doesnt want me to sign into my other account, and i dont remember the email..

Anyways just an update, temps today were 76 with 45% humidity.  Just transferred the clones into a nice mixture of 50/50 ocean forest and happy frog, they seem to be loving the new smartpots!!!

Today is Day 1 of veg, will update when I feed them in 2 days!! 

has anyone done a scrog with bomb and have had good results? seem a couple logs but no results.. let me know!

Attached Files:

• 111.jpg
      111.jpg
      File size:
      2.1 MB
      Views:
    • 222.jpg
      222.jpg
      File size:
      2.7 MB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 1
  7. For some reason I keep having issues with the seeds not surviving. My last seed was my faults due to soil not drying out so plant was stunted but the other two never broke soil. So try number 4 for THC bomb, I have one seed left so I'm taking things extra careful this time around. I'm doing fine with my other strains just having some bad luck. If I didn't have bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all. Plants are looking good.

8. oh if you guys didnt notice i topped all 6 clones at the 4th.. hopefully they bush up real nice like.

9. I know sheesy did a scrog journal with the bombs- never done one myself but the bombs stretch like hell, if that helps. Things still looking awesome- nice new user name- I never would have known it was you haha

10. Please describe your germinating process in detail.

11. 24 hrs in tap water. I them place in a folded up wet paper towel and place in a plastic bag and set on heating pad for 24 or until I have a 1/4 inch taproot. Then I place in a part cut with soil filled half way up. I them place in grow room with plastic bag used as top covering. I'm going to let the taproot get a bit longer than I have been and wet the soil using a spray bottle to prevent too much water. I have mainly had a issue with this strain. Most my other strains did just fine. Sometimes I think I do too much. I need to simplify things at times.

• Like Like x 1
  12. @kinsane, for the thc bomb seeds, I placed seeds in a moist paper towel straight from the breeder pack, put the towel in a plastic bag large, placed a magazine on top of the playstation, placed the seeds on the magazine and put another magazine on top of the seeds, they all sprouted within 3 days keeping playstation on 24/7, i usually let the seeds go until they break out of the shell then plant, you need to simplify things, invest in one of those clone plastic boxes, best $13 ever!! Does the work for you all you do is spray once day

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Plant-Propagation-Cloning-Kit-Level-2-Humidity-Dome-tray-inserts-grow-plugs-/251379135549?pt=US_Hydroponics&hash=item3a875d343d

• Like Like x 1
  13. Hey man it really sounds like you're doing everything right and you know where your mistakes were. Honestly it might just be the seeds like you were saying. But ya simpler is always better.

14. updateee: day 3 veg, first day of nutes, fox farm grow big half the strength at first!! garden has been 76-80 degrees.  These things look like they are ready to explode, a few days and will update again, thanks for looking

• Like Like x 1
  15. pix////

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  16. How did this turn out?

17. Thank you for this information, i just topped my thc bomb for the 2nd time. 1st time i did the thcbomb auto fem and I got about 280g off two plants. What kind of yeilds are you getting from the thc bomb fem? When should I flip to 12/12? 1507433261119-1705970129.jpg