THC Bomb 400w SCROG mh/hps DWC stealth grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by sheesy, Feb 8, 2014.

1. looking good :hippie:  :metal:

2. ill get some new pictures up tonight of my plants and for you sheezy a few under the skirt :)

3. well i finally got round to getting more picture for you all 30 days old going good now in there bigger pots and i have noticed they are bushing out more. any fed back to help the growth would be great. also making scrog for near flowering time. :bongin:

:gc_rocks:

Attached Files:

4. shes looking way happy sheesy great job=]
    have you ever heard of using more than one netting? it can be reallllly useful for the stretchy sativas! think about it=]

5. Shit man I hope they stop soon lol don't need em to double again pmsl they would be massive. Thanks for the kind words.

6. Lookin good weedmahn, they should really start filling out now ya got em in bigger pots, don't be shy about gettin that scrog on, fire it on n start ya training as soon as it's built mate, you will defo love it lad it's ever soo pleasing tinkering and fiddling with the ladies, especially under the skirt eh pmsl.

7. Just trying to find a way to get it set up. Will I not need to wait til the males show before you put scrog in as they will be tricky to get rid of without pollution

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Hey thanks man, the girls really are thriving right now, drinking and soaking up them nutes like crazy. Yea I have seen a couple different grows use two screens, I'm wanting to defoliate so shouldn't really need one but the idea is always there if my plan changes, thanks doc.

9. Defo mate I totally forgot you weren't using fem seeds, my bad lol.

10. Soon as they show it will be straight in. Defo going fem next time !;-)

11. Yea man I have only ever used fem seeds, don't have the room to grow plants and sex them out, jus had another look through ur pics, those plants are lookin class mate, perfect leaves and nice dark green, ur feeding regime and ph must be spot on. Though I would still be ready later on to transplant agin lol, a hate to be an arse but they do look abit small them pots mate, think there guns fill up fast with roots. As I say am no soil expert like so might be worth getting a second opinion mate.

12. I understand about pots might repot if needs be but there look like they are going fine the now ;-)

13. My good friend was around today he thinks that its time for me to flick the lights :-D

14. Nice mate, let the fun begin lol

15. I cant wait mate I dont know what to expect and was told when I topped a few of my plants and I have ended up with 4 main bud sites on top of 4 plants :-D so let hope I get a bumper yeild

16. Yes that's correct mate instead of one large bud you get a few smaller ones, should be more weight in total as well. As I have used a scrog since early on there was no need for me to top, just pure lst lol.

17. yea man the dual screen does make it a little more tricky to defoliate, but its way worth it to have that top netting to manage the top canopy its great 

18. Quick update - think I have finally hit the end of the stretch, girls seem to be putting on abit of bud size now, will wait another couple of days to defoliate, but will get sumore pics up tomorrow. Peace.

19. so only had light flicked since yesturday and i have 2 plants already showing pre flower sign :D thats quick and they started a streatch

20. Nice mate your plants must av been itching for the switch, are they a couple of ladies then? Lol