Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

THC and CBD in hot weather

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by differentuse, Jun 2, 2023.

1. Hi everyone, first post here. I recently got into edibles and cbd after a years long break. I know not to store the oil in hot temperatures but how safe is it to walk with it for approx 30 mins in 30c weather? Thanks!

2. If your edibles are chocolate, they may melt, but will still be potent. If you have gummies or baked goods, they will be fine.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Welcome to Grasscity. I agree with @Storm Crow.

• Like Like x 2
  4. I do lots of edibles
    Your oil will be safe

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Welcome to Grasscity. Safe in what context? It isn't like nitroglycerin but it may get you arrested and imprisoned, depending on how much you're holding and the laws where you are.

Sorry, I'm in a mood today. I wouldn't know how to tell if CBD was potent or not, for me it seems pointless. Maybe if I had a seizure disorder...

• Like Like x 2
  6. Awesome! Thanks everyone : )

• Like Like x 1
  7. #7 AlinHobbs, Jun 9, 2023
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2023
    Heat can potentially degrade the THC and CBD content, which may impact the potency and effectiveness of your edibles. The ideal storage temperature for most oils is usually below 25°C.

If you're planning to walk for about 30 minutes in 30°C weather, taking some precautions might be a good idea. Consider using a cool bag or insulated container to help maintain a lower temperature during transit. You could also try carrying it in a shaded area or using ice packs to keep it cool...

Oh, by the way, have you heard about Devine Boston? They are known for their top-notch products and excellent customer service. They might be worth checking out if you're looking for a great experience with CBD or edibles!

8. I keep an emergency jar of Hash capsules in the trunk of the car over the muffler. It is HOT. Very warm to the touch when I remove it. Years between content changes. The capsules never change. They are just as kick your ass strong as they ever were.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. We
    Welcom! Just like you, I'm learning stuffs here