That's odd . . .

Discussion in 'General' started by infiniteawesome, May 9, 2006.

1. Anyone ever notice that there's always alot of people viewing the GC, but in all due respect to the GC, the newest posts to the right of the Forum Divisions don't really ever change that much . . . man I'm on here too much, but I just realized that there's probably ALOT of people who view this forum without posting ever cuz they want to know alot about pot, but either are just visiting or are too apprehensive about joining due to revealing their ip address or email or something like that.

I guess this is a site that's more popular than even I thought it was. (and I thought it was very very popular in internet cannabis culture).

2. word, I first came here to learn about growing. I read things for atleast 2 weeks before ever registering an account (that was an old account.. this is my 2nd name on here)

3. yeh, i used to have a second name on here too, but it was so long ago I don't remember what I used and also I was like 18 and hadn't smoked more than like twice. I just found this place, posted two lame newbie questions then never came back till like I remembered this place when I turned 22 and I've posted on and off since under this name.