Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

That's not kush!!! (Rant)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by CannaToker1992, May 29, 2012.

1. Ok guys, I'm a little pissed off right now, I went to pick up a half ounce yesterday, I asked my dealer if she had any kush or any other dank strains availible, she replies with "oh yeah, for sure" So she weighs out my bag and hands it to me, I give her the money without smelling or inspecting the buds, because I've been going to her for few months now and she's usually true to her word. Anyways when I get home and smell the bag the first thing that come to my head is "fuckin mids", Like what the fuck I understand that they don't always have dank available, but don't sell me a half ounce of mids claiming it's "kush". Never trust dealers......

2. always smoke a bowl with your dealer first atleast thats wut i do =D

3. #3 runthistown18, May 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2012
    Yeah smell it and look at it first before you buy next time.
    kush always have a super strong sent of coffee beans mixed with something else.

From my experience kush should always smells like either.

Coffee + w/ a hint of Fruit
    Coffee + w/ a hint of Sour
    Coffee + w/a hint of skunk/funk
    Coffee + w/a hint of floral/soap sent

you should have been able to smell the coffee bean sent thu the bag if it was kush.

4. yeah bro if your buying over a gram look at the buds first.

5. Yeah my bad, and I agree with the coffe smell, I just didin't bother to smell it before I left, Because 9 times out of 10 they have kush.

6. You bought a half ounce without even looking at it first? Why are you even complaining, just be smarter next time

7. And they sell it in smell proof baggies.

8. By Kush, do you mean an indica strain with origins in Kashmir or just krippy?

9. Yeah it was my fault, I did specifically ask for a high grade strain, which she does usually have... It was my bad for trusting a dealer though, Fuckin mids suck lol

10. Yeah I mean the indica strain, up here in northern BC it's the most common dank you can find, There's a variety of kush's up here like purple, og, master. but there's not much for sativa expect the mids.

11. Maybe she thought it would be easy to punk somebody that refers to all high grade as "Kush?"

12. u got poor grown kush be happy..

13. No she her self refered to it as kush when I asked if they had any high grade availible the first few times I wnet there, I don't know if it was for sure "Kush" but it was definetly a dank indica with an extremely pungent smell.

14. ^^yeah cuz the "Kush" you mentioned is hybrid (og, master), not straight indica, despite the name.

Her referring to good weed as "Kush" when it isn't should be a red flag. Can you get a new dealer?

15. #15 CaliBudE, May 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2012
    [quote name='"Ironic"']By Kush, do you mean an indica strain with origins in Kashmir or just krippy?[/quote]

They call anything good "KUSH" regardless of genetics ..... How come you guys prefer KUSH over OG ..... It easier to tell if its good just by smell alone.

So instead of caller her back .... You get on the Internet ..... Smh kids these days ....
    I wish I was a dealer And could make up names to dumb kids

16. I've had about five dealers in the past year and they have all been like her, one guy sold me a quater and he's reffered to it as 007, lol

17. well ironic kush can refer to high grade weed, but if u want the real definition A strain of Cannabis, almost solely of the Indica variety. The name "Kush" originates from the Hindu-Kush mountains where it was cultivated for thousands of years. This sweet smelling plant is part of the Cannabis Indica family, which leads the plant to be short and squat in appearance. Some forms of Kush, however, are in fact a hybrid between Cannabis Indica and Cannabis Sativa...which leads to greater harvests. Varieties of the Kush plant include,(But are not limited to), Hindu Kush, OG Kush, Purple Kush, Master Kush. Many crossbreeds exist as well.

and maybe he said kush cuz he likes the indica high that it gives you and doesnt completely understand the whole kush word which is normaly just a indica dominant weed., just cuz u ask a dealer if they have kush doesnt make you a punk its a simple question.....although he should have asked wut kind and atleast smelled and looked at it, bu doesnt mean u gotta be an ass bro...

18. You're so cool man, Just fucking wow, how do you do it? Get outta here and stop talking shit.

19. I tried to read this, but it is hard without punctuation. Restate plz

20. [quote name='"CannaToker1992"']

You're so cool man, Just fucking wow, how do you do it? Get outta here and stop talking shit.[/quote]

Why wouldn't you call and tell your person what's up? Instead of complaining on here it won't do anything but make you more mad?