Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

thats it im done for a long while

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by andy85258, Jan 19, 2014.

1. I remember when getting the herb was so easy,all I'd have to do is make a call and I could have it delivered to me once a week, now everyone's always got an excuse or assuming they can, always make it so much harder then it has to be.

so screw it, I'm stopping until I can either grow my own or find a dealer who dosent have his head in his ass.cause I'm tired of dealing with a wall of bullshit just to buy a little pot. 😣

2. I've never understood people who call themselves dealer and then just have zero business sense. 

3. I have felt your pain Sent from....... wouldn't you like to know. Probably your mamas house.

4. Trust me Andy, I know how you feel. I had someone last week who bailed on me, twice. And I had to take a fucking cab to the location where we were supposed to meet, since no buses/trains go there. The first time he showed up, made excuses that has has a couple of grams left and he needs them for himself. The second time I got there he simply didn't show up.
    over 40$ in cabs total. total waste of time.

So I got fucking mad, I went home ordered the shit online and started growing. You can do it too.

5. The way you get over this, is never go dry.... pick up weight and when you get down to your last 1-2 grams start working on re uping... if you cant that day you still have some herb and now dealers will know your looking and will you hit you up

or you can quit and never have to worry about it again haha up to you

6. Because "Lazy Piece Of Shit Who Will Occasionally Sell You Weed" is unnecessarily long and not as attractive when you want someone's business. So what's the alternative really?

7. You're right, you can't make a witty acronym out of that...fuck those shitty dealers. 

8. Lol if only I could get away with growing in here, so sick of waiting on people all day, promising me they can. Then turning around and not coming the deal they supposedly commited to. Its happened far too much lately and it,s tempting me to just move to a place like Colorado where you can get it from a store, ya its more expensive but at least I know in getting it for sure and there's no reason for a shopkeeper to have an excuse

They probably got sketched out..I know when I sold unmentionables, any small thing that made me uncomfortable I would bail. Fuck goin to jail it aint worth no $180

10. I don't sell, but I have always lived my life trusting my gut instinct when it comes to situations that sketch me out. I'm apathetic stoner who rationalizes everything, so if it's sketching me out I just trust it and dip.

11. #11 jvsdiojisio, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2014
    Craigslist. I live in Canada and it's quite safe here, went to 20 different people and didn't even call them first and they were all legit. 5 people gave me the best weed in my life. They ALL sell in large amounts, you can get up to a a pound with each one of them, it's like they have their own personal menu. I'd try that..I've gotten some of the best weed I've ever gotten from Craigslist, including medical.

And they can't now if you're young or inexperienced until they meet you, so usually they have no way of rip you off since they always have in their mind they can expect a Shaq-esque-like character.

12. I can understand that, though from what my friends told me about the situation no one mentioned being sketched out, the people told my friends aint no body got time for you to talk to my car and so they just took off and literally passed them driving away.

13. legal weed ftw

14. Haha i feel ya.
    Everytime i quit it's because i'm fed up with dealers (not home, got no weed, etc.)
    Then by the time i can catch up with them again i'm over it.

15. The extra 10 dollars or whatever per gram in Colorado is okay for me because I know that every single time I buy I'm getting the strain I asked for, high quality shit, and I know for 100% sure that it's pure weed and there's no mold, larvae, mini-bugs on it, etc. I'm actually considering living in Colorado for a little bit.

16. Must suck to be youHahahahaI'm a get highWhenever I wantI ain't no rookie

17. This.  As soon as I started smoking daily I started buying halves or ounces.  Setting up deals for 20s or 1/8s everyday is just a waste of your time and money.  Your dealers will like you more and you'll be way less stressed if you set yourself up for the month and then start pricing out your re-up when you still have ~7 days of flower left.

18. [quote name="andy85258" post="19366654" timestamp="1390104298"]Lol if only I could get away with growing in here, so sick of waiting on people all day, promising me they can. Then turning around and not coming the deal they supposedly commited to. Its happened far too much lately and it,s tempting me to just move to a place like Colorado where you can get it from a store, ya its more expensive but at least I know in getting it for sure and there's no reason for a shopkeeper to have an excuse[/quote]you need to be 21A

19. first off this looks like a facebook post lol. second, always make sure your dealer is a legit dealer not a middle man trying to make a quick buck off you every so often. for example, if you were to buy a dub and it was slightly inconvenient for the guy to meet you, he might decide its not worth his time for the 5$ or whatever he's making on your dub. but someone who's actually doing business couldnt be happier to sell you that dub and is gunna be on time because he's making the full 20$ (or 10$/however amount if he's flipping for a grower)

20. how does not knowing the right connections make him a rookie? everyone goes through a dry spell at some point and if you havent YOU are the rookie