That's a lot of spam

Discussion in 'General' started by Cruizer, Feb 5, 2012.

1. It really is...

2. dudeyeah. lol

3. Proppa fucks me off ! Lol

4. damnnn u mean u dont want to watch a live stream of <insert here>????

5. i think it is someone with the same ip adress, they should get an ip ban

6. why has this shit not been dealt with yet?

7. the mods are still knocked out from blazing too much last night

8. I love football but not that much.

9. Are all the mods american? We need European Mods for when the Yanks are asleep

10. DAMN, i did not expect there to be this much this mornin too,

11. This shit ain't cute

12. It's starting to get taken care of

13. MY only protest is the 60 seconds inbetweeen reporting.

14. exactly, that's waaaaay too long to stay focused right after a wake&bake

15. [quote name='"Chrismittty"']MY only protest is the 60 seconds inbetweeen reporting.[/quote]

Lol yeah man, they spammed mad hard about this free game shit sucks...

But like Flamm said it is being taken care of now.

16. i thought the game was free to be legally streamed this year? lol god damn spam bots.

and to the guy saying its probably same IP, its probably not. they use proxies and what not and different accounts on different IP's.

also BUDSliNGER is the only mod i see doing shit to this spam and he barely made a dent in general. hes doing work with the apprentice section lol.

gotta hate spammers.

17. Can I have a plate of spam, egg and chips, to go with the live streamed footy match, please?

Oh, don't forget a cup of tea, too!

18. It would be nice if when the spam was deleted, it was just gone. When the mods delete one of these spam threads, there is a placemarker saying "thread was deleted by ..."

There are whole pages of threads that have two or three actual threads, and line after line of "thread was deleted by ..." placeholders.

19. what the hell..ive been deleting that shit for more then 1/2 hour and it isnt stopping..lol

20. #20 Jumbo, Feb 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2012
    thats there so people can see why shit was deleted.

just ignore them, they aren't hurting you too much are they? :rolleyes:

also its more than likely a program that was programmed to change IP's every few posts, and has a premade list of accounts. we are getting spam bombed.

could be another weed forum that wants to make people leave or its actually the owners of those sites that think spamming like this will get them more beneficial traffic (which i dont see happening, more people probably want to DDoS them then visit their site lol).