thatguythatgrows

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Thatguythatgrows, Sep 5, 2011.

1. So what about the concentrates that are in the high times cannabis cup? Are they butter?

2. I couldnt tell you with out seeing what they look like...

3. yup 420.. i am going to take her the whole 12. she is no where near as frosty as my widow. i am hoping that it is because she has so much longer to go. it looks like the bud i put the pollen on has been fertilized. the calyxes on that bud are swelling big time. widow cream to be coming soon.

4. #304 danniem, Dec 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2011
    420- that's a lot simpler than the qwiso and a lot faster. Only question is...... will any tubing suffice?

OH and does anyone here do foliar feeding? im wondering if i should add the cal/mag and malassas to my feedind?

5. NOOOOO!!!!!!

PVC will kill you slowly! :laughing:

I use a glass tube made for the BHO. Most head shops carry them or I can shoot ya a link.

6. ok lmao..... let me check my local shops first lol

7. hello blades. i hope you all had a great whatever you had. here is a short update just make some mouths water....
    first up is one shot of the sour cream. sorry but she just isn't the star of the show yet. her time is coming. she still has at least 5 weeks. that would put her at 12 weeks. i am not opposed to taking her 13 almost 14 after a few days of darkness.. i will let you decide.
    [​IMG]
    now for the white widow. they are both at 7 weeks today. it is looking like she is going to want 9... possibly even 10. my only concern with that is the space needed for the four coming up. they are 2 weeks into flowering today and desperately need bigger pots. at any rate, here is a series of shots of the 2 white widow. that are nearing harvest.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and here is a quick shot of the room...
    [​IMG]
    enjoy blades.... :smoking:

8. can i roll'em for you ? :D

9. i might actually have enough to hire a professional roller... i'll keep you in mind.

10. yeah sure bro , with my pleasure :D

11. [quote name='"thatguythat"']i might actually have enough to hire a professional roller... i'll keep you in mind.[/quote]

Lol I'd like to apply for the position too!

12. i just had a little taste test of the widow. i plucked a little no light nug a few days ago and bammo!!

13. [quote name='"thatguythat"']i just had a little taste test of the widow. i plucked a little no light nug a few days ago and bammo!![/quote]

Hey thatguythatdoesbigthings! You room is looking awesome! Glad the widow did some good, if it gets you on a quick dry the real thing is sure to hit the spot.

14. Mah i cant even imagine this like that in my place , they look so crazy to me

15. it dried for 4 days. no cure though and it was sooo good. you are right toast. i can't wait for the fully ripe and fully cured stuff. only have a quarter left of the old skunk too.. right on time here. i think i am going to let them go until wednesday and then stick them into the dark and start harvesting friday. once they harvest i will start updating the sour cream a little better. thanks for sticking with me blades. exciting days are coming in the life of thatguy!!!

16. So how is it? :smoke:

17. Long time no see,how are the things goin on?

18. #319 Thatguythatgrows, Jul 22, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
    For those of you who used to follow me, I am starting up again!

19. #320 Thatguythatgrows, Jan 24, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
    Man... the good ol days. I enjoyed reading through this.