thatguythatgrows

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Thatguythatgrows, Sep 5, 2011.

1. o.k. let me start off by saying that i love grass city. i have been growing for so long and have never been able to share it. even if i will never meet you or even know your real name, i appreciate the opportunity to show you what i hope i can do. i am starting this grow with 5 bull dog white widow seeds and 1 ufo #1 sour cream. i will be using a closet (pictures to come) that is about 4X5 and it is split into 2 levels. the bottom level is about 4.5 feet with a 400 watt hps. the top is about 3.5 feet and it is equipped with 4 150 watt equivalent cfl bulbs. i will grow 4 of the w.w. and the sour cream to flower and i will save the best w.w. to mother for my next grow. i will soon update with more specifics on the room and what it contains. all i can say is this is a very exiting day in the life of thatguy...

• Like Like x 1
  2. so... i soaked the seeds overnight in water and placed them in a moist napkin and put them in a cabinet in the dark... and so it begins...

Attached Files:

3. Will keep a look out for more picks sounds like some good stuff.

4. bulldog is doing good for me so far. all 5 seeds have popped open. the ufo has also. they haven't even been in that paper towel 24 hours. they will be put into rapid rooters in the a.m.

5. Good luck thisguy.

6. Ah, so much fun indeed! It’s always more exciting for me to start seeds than cut clones. Are your seeds feminized?

7. Ah, so much fun indeed! It's always more exciting for me to start seeds than cut clones. Are your seeds feminized?

8. yea... all fem. first time i have ever tried them. i will clone from here on out, but the seed stage is just so enjoyable. so far, these are some of the best. probably the freshest because they were bought. i will have them in a humidity box under a little cfl in the morning. i'll post a pic of it if i think of it.

9. my seeds are being pretty boring right now.... they are not moving as fast as i had hoped, but they are still young.

Attached Files:

10. so... i'll just show you what i have going on while i wait for my new strain.... its the last of a dying strain. i had to have something so i just kept em going. i plan to move that hps upstairs and install a mh when i eventually get a 600w hps for downstairs. don't pay attention to the cosmetics inside and out... i am lazy... its functional though. camera quality is poor.. cheap camera. i broke my good one. pay no mind to the date... couldn't get it off so i changed it... when am i?

Attached Files:

11. Looks great! I like how you use plugs to germinate those seeds. I've used them for cloning, but not germination, interesting. Are you planning a SOG?

12. this is the first time i have tried to use plugs. i germinated in the paper towel the first day until roots popped. then i tore the plug in half so i could place the root down and the seed up... thought it might do well, but i think soil is better. live and learn. not sure if i am going to scrog these. i think thats the same as SOG. i plan to do that with this strain, but one of those seedlings is sour cream only 4 of the w.w. sprouted and 1 will be held back as a mother. i could do it with the other 3 w.w. and the sour cream, but just not sure. i would like to eventually be scrogging 6 w.w. at a time in there. to in the center on the ground then 2 on each side that i will slightly raise to build a curve to flow with the light.

13. There coming along pretty good

14. thanks... i'm pretty excited to see what this white widow is all about... then the white widow chili and the white widow brownies and even the white widow resin...lol

15. good stuff

16. thanks man... its getting there. i really want that 600 watt hps and 400 watt mh.. i really want to move out and fill the house with my ladies, but just a little closet will due until i can open a dispensary in my neighborhood... oh i hope that day comes. i will be ready...lol

17. your shit looks nice now, if 600w is you current goal, you shit will be out of control!

think city/state!

18. i can't wait to get back to cloning.... i am so much better at that... the first pic is the dna sour cream. the second is my best w.w. the others are w.w. that at this point i hope survive. the plugs were not a good idea. live and learn. i think i am going to order some new seeds soon and just flower these when the time comes. i am going to look at some good scrog grows and pick a strain that will suit my goals...

sorry poor quality pics... i broke my good camera when i found a bunch of male flowers on my girls.

Attached Files:

19. Good luck with the second growing season :p