Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

that weird thimg about your dealer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by yaboi420, Jul 31, 2011.

1. my dealer, when i use him, is always sketched out, we will be blazing in his garage after selling me a sack and hed be like wait and just look around and tell me to shhh, after 5 minutes of him just looking around he goes ok and we proceed to hit the bong... everytime for like 2 years now

2. My shwag dealer has some majorly fucked up hair, and is always about 3 hours late because "he has booty to attend to".

But hes the only one I know who has weight, + he hooked me up with my current dank dealer.

3. He works on a Jamaican food stall in Brixton (London) and pretends to be from Kingston but he is actually 3rd generation British Ghanaian, the accent is fake.

he said if I tell anyone he will put me in the tailor made body bag he made for me

4. well now you're fucked if he reads that lol.

5. Hmmm well I think your all lying. how could you all have such wacky dealers fucking liars.

6. Its cool he doesn't trust computers

7. My dealer is scared of black people. He will literally run away from them in public and hide behind stuff. I just buy weed this kid is not my friend by any means.

8. ^ i know a dealer like that, but i think its because hes been jumped and robbed by them at school at least 4 times haha

9. My dealer is a really chill black kid that works at KFC.I met him through a friend that also works at KFC..
    he probably has the best Smelling/tasting Dro i've ever smoked.Also,when I go to his apartment to buy weed with my friend,we always chill for like a hour and he lets me in on the new underground rappers coming out and normally throws in a extra nug before we leave.
    There's really nothing weird about him.Another bonus is,I have a couple friends that are starting to sell as well.

10. nothing weird about my connect, i suppose thats a good thing..However I'm subbed for more of these stories!!

11. My dealer goes to bible study, and has tattoo's all relating to the bible.

12. #52 SwagCaleb, Aug 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That's a bit ironic.

13. I got one dealer that's a fat stingy SOB... Usually rips me if i don't tell him to weigh it. My other dealer sells a .4 for 10... a bit pricey but i've never had a dealer so reliable... At any point in the day if i decide i want bud and dont have any, i can have some within 10 minutes and it's always dank.

14. Dude if you don't believe me go to the Golden State Patient Care in NorCal. The guys in his 30s with dark hair.

15. He's a ginger.

16. Ain't nothing wrong with my current dealer, nicest dealer I know, always has dank, will make drops at any time (called him once at 1 AM and he came in 5 mins). I throw extra bills at him once in a while because he always hooks me up

17. Hah me too. I got to my dealer's place about 2 yesterday, who is a father in his late 40's, didn't get out 'til 3 because he sat there going on about education then going off on tangents related to spiritualism, history, war... it's interesting stuff but it's often stuff that I already know. He's super reliable and has good weed though, so I sit there and pretend like I'm really engaged. I want to be more than anything but it's rarely new information.

18. one of my older connects was this cat kid with the dirtiest fuckin house ive ever seen. there was so much dirt n shyt on his floor, that you could barely see the carpet. he had this coffee table that was full of nasty looking things and cups of dip spit. his bathroom was even worse. the toilet was all brown and the floor broken with stacks of crud and cracked tiles. i was so scared that my pee was gonna splash the water up at me. he would always ask if i wanted to stay and smoke but i usually refused except when he busted out the volcano. i dont go there anymore mostly because of the overall sketchiness of his place.

19. the only weird thing about my dealer is that he always has his wiener hanging out of his zipper he says it feels good or some shit

20. my dealer is the bartender at the restaurant i work at, its nice and convenient and he gets sick dank. every day after work we go and smoke an apple pipe taken from the fridge haha