Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

that weird thimg about your dealer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by yaboi420, Jul 31, 2011.

1. He always brings like 3-4 friends with and I always feel like they're gonna jump me for my cash.

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMNry4PE93Y]Zombie Kid Likes Turtles - YouTube[/ame]

3. My guy is really sensitive and has a crush on my boyfriend.
    Always gets the best bud though.

4. My dealer has been around the block when it comes to drugs, and he's only 18. Always tryin to get me to try cocaine n shit, which is ghey! He said that one time he tripped on acid and started petting his dog, then his dog started trippin to. He now insists that he can understand what his dog is thinking... I'm kinda curious if I could bond with my dog like that. :)

He's also another white guy who thinks he's black essentially.

5. One of my friend's connections always always always puts the weed in something stupid when buying off her. Last time she put mine in a napkin that was balled up.

6. He has one testy and is missing a leg from the knee down. We call him Stumpy the uniballer.

7. He's got one nut and no belly button. I shit you fucking not...

8. My dealer just blasts his music then tries to sing along not knowing the words properly and ends up just mumbling really loud.

9. My last resort dealer, just posted on my facebook status.

It goes like this;

Status- Any bassists with an amp suitable for shows willing to sell?
    His comment- "Hey man, you know I got what you need"

Fucking dumbass. Then he deleted his comment probably after realizing what my status was about.

10. My dealer is this big black guy that acts black and talks black. He also likes to where all black and lives in a black hole. He's cool though.

11. My dealer was the best dealer ever

he was the skinniest kid and looked VERY young
    because he was and no one had a clue he dealed only the people who knew him.
    when i was a senior he was a small sophmore but he was chill
    and he always kept all of his dank in his tennis bag because he played alot of tennis ( 3 ounces daily)

also he would hang out with all my friends
    so ina sense he was also my friend but only in our circle when he had to chance
    to blaze since he was alwaying dealing

and when someone new would come, no one had an idea our dealer was the smallest and the most innocent looking kid in the group
    and he always hooked it up too with some of the dankest shit ever

the daily $20= 1.7 of dank crystaly nugs.... couldnt complain :smoking:

12. My dealer and I look like the same person. We also act pretty similar, and have passed for twins and even the same person in some cases.