That was sketchy.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Tha Professor, Mar 10, 2010.

1. #1 Tha Professor, Mar 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2010
    Damn, please excuse the grammar/spelling errors I may make, I'm still in shock of what happened.

My story begins in Vancouver, during light hail at 930 am. I was about to embark on a vacation is sunny cancun. My first mistake was my decision to bring green with me on the flight, which is something I reccomend not doing. Hopefully this story will help you decide against it.

Anyways, I had placed 2 g's in a bag, and encased it in melted wax and then in some candy container. I was positive it was air tight, so I was confident everything would be fine, and put the container in my right pocket.

Upon entering the airport, I intantly noticed a police officer with an old looking hound dog. T hlpedersen he dog reared it's ugly head towards me, and slowly made it's way over to me. At this point, I'm shitting bricks. How could I have been so stupid? Fuck me. The dog approaches me and starts sniffing my leg. This is it, I'm thinking to myself, this is where I go to jail and get analy raped. Sweet,

the dog starts trying to get in my right pocket, which I thought was strange as my bud was in my left pocket. "can you empty your pockets sir?" the PO asked. Shakingly, I reached into my right pocket and feel something odd. I take it out and discover an old piece of beef jerky. The PO laughs, apologizes and leaves me be. I'm in disbelief, but I feel confident all at once. My cockyness blinded my sencible thinking. I actually keep the bud, and continue with my journey,

next, I'm going theough airport security, x-rays, scanning etc etc. I put my bag through the x-Ray, and walk through that full body scanner doohickey they make you walk through. Confident, I walk like I'm Jesus Christ himself through the scanner, feeling high and mighty. Just as I'm about to grab my bag from the output of the xray machine? A young male security employee states that the metal detector had gone off, and I had metal on me. Little did I know, the candy container had enough metal on it to go off apparently. Now this it, i'm thinking. There's no chance in he'll I'm walking away from this a free man. He searches me, and stumbles upon the container. He opens it, and sees the bag covered in wax. Now I cAn't see for sure if he had found anything, but A second later he looks up at me with this big, goofy grin. "i love this candy, you don't mind if I take a piece, do you?" I told him by all means, and he gives the container back. He took a gram, but hell I'll take losing a gram over jail time.

I'm now sitting here on a gorgeous beach, filled with white sand, crystal clear water and a J of BC's finest. I got fucking lucky on this one blades, this experience as spooked me enough to never try that again. Please, keep the bud at home folks, it ain't worth it.

2. hey what resort or spa or hotel are you at ,i was their in october and stayed in i think palms beach or something like that

3. Hahaha that's so weird. I wonder if he smoked it later. Or already somehow knew it was weed...

4. damn, that had me shitting bricks just reading it

5. lol. thats straight outta the movies

6. So, explain to me how he took the gram if it was already melted in the wax inside the container, that confused me.

7. #7 TJforMJ, Mar 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2010
    Glad you didn't get busted, it's kinda bullshit though. When i came back from amsterdam customs fucked with me so bad, they tore my shit apart the only thing they didn't do was stick their fingers in my ass. I didn't even have weed. I told them i had two bottles of absinthe and a few cubans right away, they were the biggest assholes ever. This Just shows how much cooler the customs agents in canada are.

8. If you were working airport security, and some goof has a candy container with a bag encased in wax, I would assume you would want to see what's inside said bag encased in wax, no?

Ps I'm currently in the barcelona costa :) grooving to a shitfest kareokee session. Ahhh spring break,

9. i got spring break next week. I cannot fucking wait

10. Nice man, hope your going to keep it as "green" as possible,
    what are you doing for it?

11. Canadian airport security?

12. the very same