Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

That Texas good

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by 420 bruhh, Jan 6, 2012.

1. #1 420 bruhh, Jan 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2012
    Everyone thinks that being next to the Mexican border you dont get anything good, but I recently moved to El Paso and theres some of the best bud I've had here.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some grinder shots:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A little kief ;)

[​IMG]

This is over the past three weeks or so, ill update as I can!

2. looks like mids. my opinion.

3. You felt the need to tell him you think its mids? You couldn't just not comment and not be a negative critic to an otherwise soon to be successful thread?

Looks good to me, mids doesnt have trichs that reflect that prominently in my experience

4. ^ I'm sorry for placing my public opinion.

5. I don't give a damn, I was merely speaking out of consideration of the OP. Who, judging from how he said its his best bud ever, and how he explicitly didn't ask what you thought of his pics, I'd say doesn't give a damn either, and just thinks your comment was a pointless display of negativity.

You couldn't have just, not been a dick, and maybe been like "I've seen better, seen worse, at least its upgradin, smoke on brother"

Or are you just so bitter and disenfranchised that you can't even see the beauty of buds grown with care and given an actual trim job (albeit not the best, but who gives a damn)

Place your opinions all over, all day. I always encourage that, but I also encourage you to look on the brightside and not be rude for no reason.

6. woah bro, no need to start getting upset for me merely stating how I felt about his buds, yes they're grown with care just nothing IMPRESSIVE..a better camera could fix this, I see where you're coming from on the negative vibes, i'm not saying that his weed is bad by any means. I wasn't trying to come off at rude.

7. That looks pretty potent. No mids. It might not be the prettiest, but I bet it gives you all you want. I believe you OP.

8. you got some dank...success

9. sorry lol, I was totally overzealous

but woohoo!! I thought it looked like it would taste pretty good

10. hands down, from gc posts, i believe Tx to have some of the best bud in the states. i say Some, not Most, so people dont get it confused.
    but to back my theory up read the cannabible's, the author believes so too, so i Know im not crazy :smoke:

11. Good shit I'm from houston

12. i get pretty decent dank here in houston.

13. You're right, definately some mids right here... maybe even shwagg because I'm sure your shit is SO much better.